Busses in Video Games

What video games are most realistic when it comes to busses?

I know that the Grand Theft Auto series has some very good busses(GTA3 has somthing like an MCI E4500, San Andreas has something like an MCI 8 and also a D-serices MCI) however they don't drive so well. Driver 3 has something that resembles an old GM it also handles well.

What other games are good for Driving busses.

I know that the Grand Theft Auto series has some very good busses(GTA3 has somthing like an MCI E4500, San Andreas has something like an MCI 8 and also a D-serices MCI) however they don't drive so well. Driver 3 has something that resembles an old GM it also handles well.

GTA 4 which has a Orion V CNG in it. I LOVE driving that bus its fast and has great handling. Also TC streets of new york had an Orion V diesel in it, forgot how that bus drove since i havent played that game in years.

Yea right! Im a master with those buses on GTA

GTA 4 which has a Orion V CNG in it. I LOVE driving that bus its fast and has great handling. Also TC streets of new york had an Orion V diesel in it, forgot how that bus drove since i havent played that game in years.

Yeah I forgot GTA 4, it's amazing I don't have PS3 so I play on my friends when I can. I could buy a PS3 but I'd rather save up an get my F-250 powerstroke diesel.:cool:

• 2 weeks later...

I just bought TC NY today for the only reason to drive that Orion V. The detail on that Orion is remarkable every detail is so cool and the busses all have different numbers.... I prefer the handling of the Orion CNG on GTA4 and the effects are also cooler on GTA4 though but I do prefer the TC bus' model and detail.

Yeah. True Crime has good buses. The detail on the vehicles makes up for the building detail.

You are so correct

Don't foget True crime Streets of LA. They got Neoplan AN440s.

TCLA really sucks I mean really really sucks..... They busses lack so much detail and the handle like a hard poop coming out the butt crack.

Am I bugging or that bus got New York City Bus seats?

I couldn't tell you..... But I had a thought that If people were to but GTASanAn for PC and got this Mod as well as the Multiplayer Mod then we could create a Virtual Transit Authority much like enthusists do on Flight Simulator... Anyone Up for the Idea:rolleyes:

NJT Buscleaner, Did you get to drive the Orion V on the highway? When i had that game i never had the chance to drive it on the highway.

Don of all buses, imgine when GTA 4 comes out for PC LTA could have RTS's, VII's flexbles modded for it!! I would like to see an MCI crusier modded for GTA 4 that would be awsome.

Archived