Getting to whiteplains newyork from bronx newyork.

Jason

Use google map, enter that there, and it will show you where its at

and I think you mean:

198 Center Ave, Mamaroneck, Westchester, New York 10543

make sure you type it correctly if its not that, otherwise google map cant help

I think the Bee Lines go up there not too sure

Or MNRR at Foradham Plaza, I think the Harlem or Heaven Lines will do

170 Street and which cross street?

The fastest way is to take the Metro North up to White Plains.

If you don't want to spend a lot of $ then take the (4) to Bedford Park Boulevard, and transfer to the 20 up to Central Avenue and Harding Avenue, and walk up Central Avenue.

First, BIG UP THE BRONX!:D

Second, definitely do the Metro North. Just don't get stuck up there in Westchester county.

Sidebar:: Last Thanksgiving, I joined Zipcar and rented a car to go to my parents house. I grew up in Lancaster, PA.

I made the reservation too late and had to go to Purchase College to pick up the car.

Everything worked out okay. I took the Metro North from Williamsbridge to White Plains and hopped in a cab to Purchase.

When I returned the car, I googled cab companies on my BlackBerry and called maybe 4 of them all of which denied me a cab at Purchase. Apparently they only pick up from 2 spots on campus and being that I knew nothing about Purchase College before I had to go there to pick up a rental, I couldn't get a cab. And the Bee-Line bus was on an hourly schedule that day:rolleyes::mad:.

If you remember Thanksgiving last year, it was pretty frigid out. I had to walk from Purchase College all the way back to the White Plains Metro North station.

I was pretty irritated that day. It took about an hour and a half to walk that stretch. There aren't sidewalks for most of that walk until you get to White Plains, so I had to step off the road a bunch of times when traffic was passing.

/sidebar

What trains/buses do i take to get to this adress

New York Metro Reptile Expo, Westchester County Center, 198 Central Ave

Im Located on bronx newyork 10457.

Let me know,Thanks.

I THINK I know what bldg. you're talking about.... but in any event:

• take the metro north to white plains, then walk along tarrytown road... if you begin to see high-rise bldg's, you're walking into the heart of white plains... which would be in the wrong direction for where you're trying to go....

• or if you have time to kill... take the BL-20 (or BL-21, if you can catch it) to Tarrytown Rd. (basically, where the 20/21 makes a right turn on tarrytown road... you'll know it when you see it... it's like a 4-5 lane road in either direction....)

btw, central av & central park av. is interchangable... the bus route I'm talking about runs along that street to get to white plains...

you're around 170th st... just take the 4 to bedford park blvd... and then make an xfer; that's the first stop on the BL20/21....

Archived