R32/R38 in Gears of War 2

Y2Julio

So here I was, playing some multiplayer matches in a subway station map in Gears of War 2 when I noticed a rather usual art asset being used in a subway car model inside the game. They are using the front half/portion of an R32/R38 car as a door for the subway train in the game. I was like wtf?? Here are some shots lol

img1744dr6.jpg

img1746tu8.jpg

img1745yh1.jpg

img1747li3.jpg

Ha. Epic fail. But I guess they don't wanna put that much attention...who plays games for the transit? lol

I drive LTA buses around Liberty City. When I used to have San Anderas I put in a cheat that lets me have people get into my car when i wanted them to. So I stole a bus, and pulled up to bus stops and did the bus route. I also did this in Vice City.:(

I drive LTA buses around Liberty City. When I used to have San Anderas I put in a cheat that lets me have people get into my car when i wanted them to. So I stole a bus, and pulled up to bus stops and did the bus route. I also did this in Vice City.:(

In GTA San Andreas, there was this freight train that you could high jack and drive. Lol I LOVED doing that.

In GTA San Andreas, there was this freight train that you could high jack and drive. Lol I LOVED doing that.

haha, i just steal the train and drive so fast that the train shakes. What i hate is that the train stations are so small,the trains dont explode and arent dameged when they derail.

Archived