Do You Think The NX Should Return?

Sea Beach

Whats the point? We got (:D(Q) going there (;) On week days, (We got the (N) already).. What do you want more delays lol?

Sorry NX is a No X And the <(N)> no need unless the (N) would be the Astoria Express On Rush Hour Peaks

To me it would only help the ppl at 36 st & 59 st who need Coney Island or the Brighton Line

This isn't Subchat. We don't do flame wars over here

Getting back to the topic, this is a great idea. Southern Brooklyn doesn't have adequate express service. The B terminates at Brighton Beach so Ocean Parkway riders are screwed. N service in Brooklyn is inconsistent. The only caveat is that I don't think there's enough track capacity for this idea.

The Sea Beach has no express stations on it, which is something I always found to be odd. I also don't see how CI could handle any more trains terminating there and BB has the (:( to relay so I don't even think if there was the demand that the service could be provided. Also on the Sea Beach they would have only one express track from Kings Hwy to 59th Street so if anything happened between those 2 points the service would be crippled. Plus what would the northern terminal be?

There aren't ANY express stations on the sea beach line lol:D plus, it's only single track...

Not even Utrecht...

Plus the ridership is rather evenly distributed, so there is no need for an express station. Plus the demands are not that great for an express service. They could try to add more trains on weekends.

Archived