V Via Sea Beach!?

Sea Beach

Hey Vinny, long time no see.. :D

Probably some weird reroute to CI maybe?

Hey Troxio! :D I know,I havent been on here for a long time. I've been very busy,but you'll be seeing me here more often now. :D

They were probally testing it via Culver and sent it home down the Sea Beach then via 4th Ave then Bridge to (D) then (F). ;)

Send the V down the F line to Coney Island, then switch to the Sea Beach tracks just west of the station.

ya like a 2 hr ride on the (V)?? way to long And where would it terminate if it were to go on a Loop to sea Beach (N)?

A very big reroute for that matter. IIRC, F trains were rerouted via the D line. And ran express via Sea Beach, V trains were put-ins and some were extended down to Coney Island. I believe it was either a signal problem or some other problem that terminated parts of the culver line

thats freaky...an R42 next to a redbird and a brightliner...and that pic of the r62 with the slant. dang, i just wanna see one train just ride by that had an r32,38,40S,40M,42,44,68,160 each one forming an 8 care set...they can call it " The BMT/IND Overhaul Train "

i dont get it. if there really was a GO, wouldnt they make the (F)(V) run on the (D) line to Stillwell Av, or on the (:( line to Brighton Beach, then on the (Q) line to Stillwell Av instead being that is a 6 Ave Line?

they make the (Q) run on the (N) line whenever something is wrong on the Brighton Line.

(:D via West End (D) line.

(Q) via Sea Beach (N) line.

ud be suprised if they ever put the (Q) train to run on the (D) line whenever there is a disruption going on. i've taken it plenty of times, but lately they reroute it over the (N) line being that its a Broadway Line.

that pic of the (V) train running on the (N) line must've been a train that was out of service. i also have a picture of the (F) train running on the (N) line, im guessing that train was also out of service.

Archived