A New Nickname For Some Trains

N-Trizzy2609

R-44's: Metro-Bullet: Speed record breaker.

R-46's: Metro-Quaker: Wobbly ride.

R-62's: Silverbird: EL's Silverliner.

R-68's: Silverelephant: Heavyliner.

R-142's and R-143's: Route Addicts: Look at the station/route display above the windows.

R-160's: Metro-Sonic: Fast speedy train faster than bullet, well not really, but it's fast...

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

R-44's: Metro-Bullet: Speed record breaker.

R-46's: Metro-Quaker: Wobbly ride.

R-62's: Silverbird: EL's Silverliner.

R-68's: Silverelephant: Heavyliner.

R-142's and R-143's: Route Addicts: Look at the station/route display above the windows.

R-160's: Metro-Sonic: Fast speedy train faster than bullet, well not really, but it's fast...

You are BEYOND foam.

Well, here are some nicknames that are used by TA personnel:

R32 - tin can (kudos to Forest Glen for getting that one right)

R40 - slant (that was simple)

R46 - Cadillac

R68 - Le S***can (that one's written in many of the 68 cabs.)

Guest Charles

lol, I read in a book somewhere that "The R-68s are aesthetically pleasing but lack in the mechanical and operational functions...they are like the dumb blondes of the NYC Subway system."

I actually don't mind that R68s that much, esp when I take the (D) into Brooklyn. They just sound 'heavy', if you know what I mean and they've got way too much scrachitti. other than that, they're pretty reliable.

No, I am not foaming... If you don't understand MTR, you are also shlepping aka you are carrying your brain around with difficulty...

To schlepp means to either carry a heavy thing a distance or to travel slowly and reluctantly... not to carry one's brain with difficulty... as in "He schlepped over to the police station."

And I don't know exactly what foaming means, but I assume that it means that you are overly-obsessed with something, which, with the R44 and R46, we assume you are, since you said that you couldn't ride the (R) without them, which means we think you are foaming over them.

No, I am not foaming... If you don't understand MTR, you are also shlepping aka you are carrying your brain around with difficulty...

To foam is to be overly zealous about the subway system, such that you would drip from your mouth when you see a particular train, or defend to the death a particular train that you call your "favourite" or to have a "one sided relationship" with your favourite trains.

Shlepping means to carry objects around with difficulty. I think YOU are carrying your brain around with difficulty.

And, there is also the urban definition of shlepping on UrbanDictionary, I hope it helps you out: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=shlepping... Know the word before you say it, it can offend people. Not everyone use the word the way you use it. Other people have other definitions.

To schlepp means to either carry a heavy thing a distance or to travel slowly and reluctantly... not to carry one's brain with difficulty... as in "He schlepped over to the police station."

And I don't know exactly what foaming means, but I assume that it means that you are overly-obsessed with something, which, with the R44 and R46, we assume you are, since you said that you couldn't ride the (R) without them, which means we think you are foaming over them.

Correct for the definition.

And even though you don't know what foaming is, you are correct as well. He proves too much of being overzealous for certain subway cars.

MTR, you just don't get that your brain has too much stuff in it and weighs 132018 Grams!

You're a Nutbrainer. 132018 grammes = 132.018 kilogrammes. Which is around 291 pounds. An average 16 year doesn't even weigh that much.

About nicknames, the TTC has officially given its newest class of trains the nickame "The Rocket".

I am getting over it and stop bothering people here with all these 'logic and stuff'! It should be friendly talk! :D! And If I am retarded, you are too! We are all human! :D!

The reason why I had to call you that is because of your logic. How could a brain weigh that much??? Omg.

Back to nicknames:

Should we call the NTTs Robots?

Archived