What would be the ultimate subway car combination? ( R62 seats on an R42, like that )

R421969

hmm...that wud b nice. hell, put siemens propulsion on a BMT standard...

...and then paint it with the red bird scheme.

yep, that will be cool, it will bring back memories, but imagine the R32 with a mix of Alstom and siemens propulsion. The sound will be precious.

I have. I've never seen it as crowded as an F train going towards Manhattan during rush hour. :)

Then you must be going at an odd hour, because when i go its crush packed to safe capacity if not over at times. For the small system it is, PATH has a LOT of riders. WTC to NWK around 5 pm on a regular weekday. :)

- A

I would like to see the steel swinging handle bars on an R44/46

I think those trains were the first to be delievered w/o them. would have looked nice.

They do look nice till you whack your head on one or cut your hand on the protruding spring.

- A

Then you must be going at an odd hour, because when i go its crush packed to safe capacity if not over at times. For the small system it is, PATH has a LOT of riders. WTC to NWK around 5 pm on a regular weekday.

- A

It was a PATH train from 33rd Street via Hoboken to Journal Square.

It was a PATH train from 33rd Street via Hoboken to Journal Square.

Ah, a weekend/late night. No wonder.

R40 Slant with R160 Interior and siemens proplusion. Now thats a horrifying site.

Slanted NTT with R40 interior. :cool:

R160 + RFW

R40 - gates, just like when they were delivered

I say let the slant be NTT and have retractible gates as to keep the leading & trailing car be uncluttered.

RFW on NTT = a must, even if its on the trailing car only.

- A

Archived