Hello

AA 8th Avenue

Hello Everyone,

My name is Alberto and I am 27 years old. I am born and raised in Midtown Manhattan a block from Penn Station. I have always loved my city as well as trains. For this I would go to Penn and just watch the trains all of them Amtrak, NJT, and LIRR. I also collect. I specialize in local railroads like the NYC, PRR, LIRR, Amtrak, NJT, and of course NYCT. I have every subway available in O gauge, Low-V, Q-type, Standard, R1/9, R12, R17, R21, R26, R32,

R36 WF, R40 Slant, R42, R62, and work equipment. I applied and took test 3014 conductor in January 2004 and still have not received and answer after getting a 94.85 score. If anyone has advice please; it wold be greatly appreciated. I really do want to work for nyct because I respect the job, the history behind it and the people most importantly that make it what it is today!!! I hope not to bore you folks with all this I just want to work with you lucky folks out there....;)(NYCT)

Just a question to the senior mta members who went through the process if the exam i took was in Jan. 04 and my list number is 3420 since the new exam is in Dec. this year do I still have a shot of being called or should I try to get in via the T/O 8095 exam in March. I've studied from an old NYCT operator book. I have to brush up on it but I really want to work on the rails. PLEASE? If anyone has any advice or experience stories regarding the process please advise... Thank you and much obliged..(NYCT)

Just a question to the senior mta members who went through the process if the exam i took was in Jan. 04 and my list number is 3420 since the new exam is in Dec. this year do I still have a shot of being called or should I try to get in via the T/O 8095 exam in March. I've studied from an old NYCT operator book. I have to brush up on it but I really want to work on the rails. PLEASE? If anyone has any advice or experience stories regarding the process please advise... Thank you and much obliged..(NYCT)

The current C/R OC list won't expire till Sept 2009 so who knows, you might get in as a C/R.

1st off welcome Alberto, 2nd while Im just a B/O I would just advice you to take the next exam, because it wouldnt hurt. If you took that exam in 04 and they havent called you yet, i would say that your chances are slim. Do you know what list # their up to?? That would be a good place to start. Good luck guy.

1st off welcome Alberto, 2nd while Im just a B/O I would just advice you to take the next exam, because it wouldnt hurt. If you took that exam in 04 and they havent called you yet, i would say that your chances are slim. Do you know what list # their up to?? That would be a good place to start. Good luck guy.

I wouldn't say slim. The list won't expire till September 2009.

Archived