Thoughts about Beyond Meat/Impossible Foods

Joel Powers

• 3 months later...

I concur.

We've been eating meat for countless years, now all of a sudden the pretend leaders want us to eat (more) fake shit that's probably worse overall....  For what?? To keep their asses in luxury!? FOH

I was vegetarian for a number of years, after a while I began to feel a bit.... off? Couldn't explain it. Flash forward to 2016, my sis accidently put fish in some holiday leftovers she'd given me. Ate that like a hungry wolf, which led to me returning to the omnivore life. I feel better overall, like a strength returned. So the point is, as someone who's done the veggie thing, I'm not convinced its any healthier that just moderating your meat intake. I understand there's people who may not be able to digest/process meat, so veggie alternatives are not a bad thing, but forcing this on literally the whole world?? I call shenanigans, but who cares what I think. I'm obviously not the expert here.  YMMV as they say 

Edit: As for trying it, tried it a couple times. Its not bad, but......

Edited by Missabassie