Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
RokuSix

The Six Goes To Brooklyn? The Transit Museum!

Hey guys. =]

I just got back from Brooklyn. Well, actually, I've been home for about two hours, but that's beside the point.

I got to go to the transit museum for free today, with Fordham's Commuter Student Association. It's amazing. If you haven't gone, I insist you do.

Anyway, here's a few of my favorite shots:

DSCN2134.jpg

DSCN2138.jpg

DSCN2032.jpg

DSCN2034.jpg

DSCN2043.jpg

DSCN2045.jpg

DSCN2046.jpg

DSCN2056.jpg

DSCN2061.jpg

DSCN2065.jpg

DSCN2076.jpg

DSCN2121.jpg

DSCN2101.jpg

DSCN2099.jpg

Feel free to check out the album on my Photobucket!

[if some of the images repeat, don't mind it. Firefox kept crashing on me. =( ]

http://s13.photobucket.com/albums/a261/SaintDoux/BusesTrainsAndBuildings/Transit%20Museum/

ah yup forgot to post that...the R32's are back since the Arnines were out for the Rockettes event earlier this week and will be starting in holiday service soon.

The R32s were there yesterday? And I was rfing last nite and didnt go SH*T!! I hope next week they are there :(

Nice tho!

The R32s were there yesterday? And I was rfing last nite and didnt go SH*T!! I hope next week they are there :D

Nice tho!

They will in all likelihood stay (haven't heard anything official yet), but something other than the usual will be there when the Arnines go out for holiday service...Not having a train there would leave a large gap of open space and they don't want visitors (especially Kids) falling into the tracks so they always put something there as a placeholder

I think I saw that specific pair of R32s (3352/3353) within the last year in service on the (E)... if I do go down there, it's gonna be weird seeing them there.

Nice shots.