Oh great, three more trouble makers

R68 Subway Car

Like i said on the dark side.... Maybe they were trying to help the MTA strip the train quicker so it could get reefed faster and more R160's can come into service LOL. I remeber when the R160's first started running in service on the (N) line i remember reading posts on transit message boards that the crappy mcpoppers dude foams like crazy over the R160's and whenever he would see an R32 he would say ewww. Sounds crazy but could be true hehehehe.... :D:rolleyes::D:D

Like i said on the dark side.... Maybe they were trying to help the MTA strip the train quicker so it could get reefed faster and more R160's can come into service LOL. I remeber when the R160's first started running in service on the (N) line i remember reading posts on transit message boards that the crappy mcpoppers dude foams like crazy over the R160's and whenever he would see an R32 he would say ewww. Sounds crazy but could be true hehehehe.... :D:rolleyes::D:D
No, he likes the R32 as well. I heard that when ever he saw an R32, he would yell ARRRRRRRRRRRRRR32!!!!! When I posted on subchat as Westinghouse XCB248S, I was accused of being Crappy McCrappers.:mad: I got into so many flame wars with people that accused me of being him, that Larry Fendrick (the site administrator) banned me. I wish I could come back there! :(

No, he likes the R32 as well. I heard that when ever he saw an R32, he would yell ARRRRRRRRRRRRRR32!!!!! When I posted on subchat as Westinghouse XCB248S, I was accused of being Crappy McCrappers.:mad: I got into so many flame wars with people that accused me of being him, that Larry Fendrick (the site administrator) banned me. I wish I could come back there! :D

Yes, EWWWW ARRRRRRRR32!!!!!!! :D IIRC thats what the person posted that saw him on while fanning the (N) line. And what did you do to make them think that you was crappy mcpop?

Yes, EWWWW ARRRRRRRR32!!!!!!! :rolleyes: IIRC thats what the person posted that saw him on while fanning the (N) line. And what did you do to make them think that you was crappy mcpop?
A poster on the site said it was me. I was widely called Crappy McCrappers because of how I posted from time to time. When I was younger, I had a huge interest in railfanning, and I over did it. I just wish I could come back to subchat.

Who is Crapy McCrappers?

Crappy McCrappers is an short heavy set kid whos runs around with a camara and really loves the R160's He yells out loud with hes sees a certain subway car, an example was given in the other posts in this thread. I personally have never seen the dude but this is what i read about him on the dark side and his pic was even posted, but i can't find it.

I personally would recommend not paying any more attention to this than needed. People tend to see it as a badge of honor to be talked bout on forums after they do something really stupid. Lesson is not to do stupid things especially if they land you in jail.

- A

Like i said on the dark side.... Maybe they were trying to help the MTA strip the train quicker so it could get reefed faster and more R160's can come into service LOL. I remeber when the R160's first started running in service on the (N) line i remember reading posts on transit message boards that the crappy mcpoppers dude foams like crazy over the R160's and whenever he would see an R32 he would say ewww. Sounds crazy but could be true hehehehe.... :rolleyes::rolleyes:B):D

Dude, are you serious?

There's a difference between being a young railfan and an obsessed, lifeless one. These folks appear to be obsessed and lifeless.

IAWTP 100%. This is why railfan events are so hard to put together because a bunch of stupid foamers try and steal s*** and this is why they're allowed NOWHERE near the cars, and why they got all the crews keeping an eye out for crap like this. And the sad part is these foamers will go and do this to sets in service, or they will foam to a puddle from the sidelines while not paying to ride a nostalgia train and then complain about the price of the trip with no regard for the costs it takes, but yet they won't pay.

The rest of us don't want or need to deal with them.

IAWTP 100%. This is why railfan events are so hard to put together because a bunch of stupid foamers try and steal s*** and this is why they're allowed NOWHERE near the cars, and why they got all the crews keeping an eye out for crap like this. And the sad part is these foamers will go and do this to sets in service, or they will foam to a puddle from the sidelines while not paying to ride a nostalgia train and then complain about the price of the trip with no regard for the costs it takes, but yet they won't pay.

The rest of us don't want or need to deal with them.

Yeah, we dont need to deal with that. Let them do what they wanna do.

SubChat needs to get with the times and get a REAL message board. I can't STAND going to that site. The navigation is horrendous.

i with u man, sound like a News forum or sumin

anyways, im confused a bit, they were taking Pixs of the R40Slopes and the MTA Polic thought that they were like hurting the train? Sorry im confused a bit =\

i with u man, sound like a News forum or sumin

anyways, im confused a bit, they were taking Pixs of the R40Slopes and the MTA Polic thought that they were like hurting the train? Sorry im confused a bit =\

No...they were trying to steal s*** off the train WHILE IT WAS IN SERVICE

Pretty dumb

It used to be a great place back in the days of subtalk. Now I watch it to see all the stupid fighting over stupid details. There are a few that post there who are good guys, a few I have met at BERA and on trips. Sadly there are alot of jackasses on there.

I saw these 3 dumbasses steal builder plates off of trains as well as posters and use rollsign changers and everything, at a point, Crappy and Anthony tried to throw me on the tracks at 145 and St Nick, or pretend to or w/e but I take the crap seriously I coulda really got hurt and they woulda been really screwed.

They stole a builder plate off of R42 4720 on 10/11/08 on the Echo so if you see a builder missing, you know why, the other 2 were R38s but I cant remember the numbers of said cars. They pried them things off with flathead screwdrivers in front of people who didn't seem to care, This should be a lesson to the TA to perhaps add more patrols on board trains and not just in midtown and what knot.

I saw these 3 dumbasses steal builder plates off of trains as well as posters and use rollsign changers and everything, at a point, Crappy and Anthony tried to throw me on the tracks at 145 and St Nick, or pretend to or w/e but I take the crap seriously I coulda really got hurt and they woulda been really screwed.

They stole a builder plate off of R42 4720 on 10/11/08 on the Echo so if you see a builder missing, you know why, the other 2 were R38s but I cant remember the numbers of said cars. They pried them things off with flathead screwdrivers in front of people who didn't seem to care, This should be a lesson to the TA to perhaps add more patrols on board trains and not just in midtown and what knot.

This is to everyone, if you see someone do crazy nonsense like this what is the best thing to do? How would you notify the C/R? Intercom?

This is to everyone, if you see someone do crazy shit like this what is the best thing to do? How would you notify the C/R? Intercom?

After I left them I went and told a TA officer they acted as if it was a bother to do something and said I needed evidence of what I told them, and walked away, on BVEStation I told a member that is a C/R about it and he confronted crappy and said he would call him in, They blocked the storm doors while crappy stole the plates so where could I go in between the stations if i wanted to tell the C/R. And what R38/42 has an intercom to speak to the CR unless its in a cab? They kicked one of the 42 cabs in to get pictures but, no key, so no talk to CR.

Archived