3 Railfanners arrested for vandalism

Dave160

Some of you may know these kids one way or another, but what happened to them serves them right.

Info from Subchat

Got a interesting piece of info across my desk, 3 known railfans were spotted being led to the police district at 145th St. This kid Anthony, and his two buds Steven and Crappy McCrappers. A good friend of mine was coming through 145th St yesterday in search of some R40s on the (A) and recognized them from the museum trips.

From what he briefly heard, they were caught vandalizing trains. Another good example of why transit people look down on railfans.

What is up with this younger generation coming into the hobby. I mean I know in some of our younger days we did some "stuff" but damn this new generation is taking it to a whole new level.

Regards,

Trevor Logan

Anthony (Crappy McCrappers) has done this in the past, stealing builder plates from R32's R68's and more. He also threatened one of my friends, just saying.

Jesus Christ, three more retards!!!!:mad::mad::mad: Damn, now I know why people hate railfans so much. I mean, what the **** is going on! :mad::mad::mad: And to add on that, I heard that they were attempting to steal rollsigns from R38s. I mean, how much more of this is going to happen. First, we had the Neck Road Train Robbery, and now we have the 145 Street Rollsign Robbery. WHATS NEXT?!:mad:

Link to that? And what is Crappy McCrappers real name?

His Real Name is Robert.

The pics were in his photobucket, along with other MTA property. Appearently he took them down, but I saved them for evidence :rolleyes: for another thing.

I'll re- upload them again later

Are trains really that serious? I mean, come on...

I hope you're kidding. I think most know by now that the MTA is liquidating virtually all signage from old cars and stations at inflated prices for collectors willing to pay. Personally, I think it's a good way to increase revenue, and if people are willing to pay such exorbitant prices, who's the MTA to stop them? That said, some of the prices are crazy. Unless the individuals in question thought these plaques were going down with the car to the briny bottom, that may be the reason behind this.

No excuse, of course.

Archived