4th Avenue Line!

MTA New York City Transit

Service Alert

Posted on:11/17/2008 6:02:21 PM

Due to a train with mechanical problems at the 59th Street Station (Brooklyn), Coney Island-bound (N) trains are running on the local track from the 59th Street Station to the 36th Street Station.

Please expect delays in service on the (N) and (R) trains.

In addition, due to ongoing signal problems at the Woodside-61st Street Station, please expect delays in (7) train service at this time.

I'll get off until express service resumes lol:p

Curtis waiting for an (N) Express at 36 St for 35 minutes. Suddenly, an announcement is heard, "Ladies & Gentlemen, because of a (D) Train with mechanical problems stuck between 36 St & 9 Av, a work train waiting to clear a signal on the southbound express track at 53 St, and an (R) Train being held at 53 St due to mechanical problems, all Coney Island Bound (D) & (N) trains are running over the Brighton (B) & (Q) lines between Dekalb & Stillwell Avenues, In addition (M) Train Service is suspended between Chambers St & Bay Parkway. For West End & Sea Beach Service, take a Manhattan Bound (D)(M)(N) or (R) to Atlantic Av-Pacific St or DeKalb Av, and Transfer to the (D) and (N) at the (:D & (Q) Platform. Once the (D) & (N) trains enter Stillwell Av, Manhattan Bound (D) & (N) trains will resume regular manhattan Bound service".

Curtis, if I were you, this isn't your day to head to Stillwell.:rolleyes:

Zachary

* Selected ®s will run via Montague/Brighton to Stillwell.

* Selected ®s will terminate at Whitehall St

*(W)s terminate at Canal St.

Curtis waiting for an (N) Express at 36 St for 35 minutes. Suddenly, an announcement is heard, "Ladies & Gentlemen, because of a (D) Train with mechanical problems stuck between 36 St & 9 Av, a work train waiting to clear a signal on the southbound express track at 53 St, and an (R) Train being held at 53 St due to mechanical problems, all Coney Island Bound (D) & (N) trains are running over the Brighton (B) & (Q) lines between Dekalb & Stillwell Avenues, In addition (M) Train Service is suspended between Chambers St & Bay Parkway. For West End & Sea Beach Service, take a Manhattan Bound (D)(M)(N) or (R) to Atlantic Av-Pacific St or DeKalb Av, and Transfer to the (D) and (N) at the (:D & (Q) Platform. Once the (D) & (N) trains enter Stillwell Av, Manhattan Bound (D) & (N) trains will resume regular manhattan Bound service".

Curtis, if I were you, this isn't your day top head to Stillwell.:rolleyes:

Zachary

* Selected ®s will run via Montague/Brighton to Stillwell.

* Selected ®s will terminate at Whitehall St

*(W)s terminate at Canal St.

LMAO......you got jokes....fine I'll take the (:) express to Brighton Beach and take the (Q) from there to Coney Island-Stillwell Avenue so ha:D

Archived