subchat sign-up question

R68 Subway Car

I have kept signing for a subchat account and I dont get the password in my email. Whats causing this?

This question is for subchat posters.

I'm going to be honest with you.....pls don't even bother to sign on that site....why b/c they constantly flame each other and agrue all day all long. Stay on this site which is a 1000x better than that site

I'm going to be honest with you.....pls don't even bother to sign on that site....why b/c they constantly flame each other and agrue all day all long. Stay on this site which is a 1000x better than that site

Yep, i agree with you. This site is better.

I agree as well. Never again will I make an attempt to join Subchat. Zach is dedicated to Harry, and the rest of who/what makes up this rapid growing transit-fan community, what we all know as New York City Transit Forums. B);):rolleyes::cool:

Thats right :D:D:D:D:D:D:cool::cool::cool::cool: I love this site:):)

Post of the year. Brian Weinberg, aka Terrapin Station, flames anyone who doesn't follow his ideology. He has an army of enforcers who start flame wars almost every day. It's not worth the stress. Let Weinberg play with himself and enjoy NYCTF.

Post of the year. Brian Weinberg, aka Terrapin Station, flames anyone who doesn't follow his ideology. He has an army of enforcers who start flame wars almost every day. It's not worth the stress. Let Weinberg play with himself and enjoy NYCTF.

I know, he flamed me b/c I like M-7's over M-3's and someone else put him in his place. He's a trouble maker and thats why I don't go back on SubChat b/c of the silly childish agruments and flame wars

Archived