ENY MIA

East New York

What's going on fellow Board members? I hope all is well. I'm here to let you know that I haven't left you guys. I'm just in the middle of sorting out a "midlife crisis" if you will. I will be keeping track of what's going on, and responding to your PM's ASAP. I sincerly apologize for being MIA over the last two months. As soon as I get all my personal stuff sorted out, I'll be back on full time. Thanks to all of you guys for all of your support, and making this the greatest transit forum on the web!! I look foreword to posting with you all soon!!

GO U.S.A >>> YES WE DID!!!

What's going on fellow Board members? I hope all is well. I'm here to let you know that I haven't left you guys. I'm just in the middle of sorting out a "midlife crisis" if you will. I will be keeping track of what's going on, and responding to your PM's ASAP. I sincerly apologize for being MIA over the last two months. As soon as I get all my personal stuff sorted out, I'll be back on full time. Thanks to all of you guys for all of your support, and making this the greatest transit forum on the web!! I look foreword to posting with you all soon!!

Well I'm glad to know that your alright. Don't worry about it....take as much time as you need to sort your personal stuff. We got your back:p. You take care of yourself now. From Curt

Glad to hear from you! I'm glad your back and okay.

~Chuck W.

Glad to hear from ya Dante and all is well. Take it easy man and hope to see you around soon, possibly at a transit event or something.

Archived