Odd people on Metro-North

SubaruWRX

ok this can't be normal???? this guy on this train which I try and advoid does weird things like lay on the floor near the doors of the train during peak hour and now today he took it upon himself to remove a advertisement for the starter wife out of the holder and kept it near him.. as we came into stamford it fell out of his hand and into the middle of the floor and everyone just had this puzzled look.

ok this can't be normal???? this guy on this train which I try and advoid does weird things like lay on the floor near the doors of the train during peak hour and now today he took it upon himself to remove a advertisement for the starter wife out of the holder and kept it near him.. as we came into stamford it fell out of his hand and into the middle of the floor and everyone just had this puzzled look.

I'm no expert, but that's not normal behavior, no. :rolleyes:

so this guy gets on the train again yesterday and does the same again with the same sign. well now haha a metro north worker who was also on the train had me shocked since he missed the earlier train anyways he saw the guy pulling the sign and laying it on the ground and laying down on it.... he did not say anything but man some of the other stuff he does like stands near the doors takes off his glasses and stares out the window like he is stoned..

Archived