Admission card for exam # 8094

Y2Julio

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got mine today, I got the early shift heh 9AM...I'm in West Harlem...seems like we all get different locations, wonder if I'll know anyone at my test site since I have a few friends taking it also...

And hey maybe if DOB is still posting on the (1) he'll be the one giving me a ride up heh :):P

I wonder if I should go with my subway shirt lol

sounds to me like a good way to get targeted by a foamer for unwanted conversation...that's just how I see it though...

as for the dress code, I'm guessing nothinng really abnormal aka a shirt, pants, and shoes and no "underwear as outerwear".

looks like i lucked out with the midday shift... Im reporting to 2474 Crotona in the Bx at 2pm. Ironically, i gotta take a bus (SBS12) to a train conductors exam lol :(

On a side note, the directions look like theyre from the 1970s, it refers to the old MaBSTOA Bx3, Bx20 and Bx31 (todays Bx17, Bx9, and Bx19 respectively)

3 Hours is how much time you have. I wouldn't rush through the exam though. Well my card was mailed out on Friday and I got it on Saturday, not sure how long it will take to be mailed to Florida if they even mail it out at all.

Question.. the test is 3 hours.

Is that how long you HAVE to be there, or is 3 hours the maximum alloted time you have to take the exam?

Once you finish, can you leave?

I still don't have my card. =(

Thanks!

3 hours is the maximum time you have for the test but you can leave when you're done.

Question.. the test is 3 hours.

Is that how long you HAVE to be there, or is 3 hours the maximum alloted time you have to take the exam?

Once you finish, can you leave?

I still don't have my card. =(

Thanks!

I'm sure it will come either Tuesday or Wednesday or the latest Thursday, because they mail it out to everyone who registered within the US, but the locals receive it quicker because the mail is faster around! :(

Archived