Admission card for exam # 8094

Y2Julio

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just for the record,FDR HS is in Borough Park,not in Bensonhurst. 60th St/McDonald Ave is the borderline,so it is just a couple of blocks away from that. I find it strange that they would give an exam at 7:00pm in December,but it is what it is. Good luck people.

Thank you, sir, for clearing that up! :P

I was debating whether to say Bensonhurst or Borough Park, wasn't quite sure which side of the border that was considered. It's been a while since I've been over there. And yeah, I was thinking 7pm sounds kind of late and by the time it ends especially.

(NYCT)am i the only here whose taking the test at roberto clemente h.s in manhattan at 9am? i'll be there alone:rolleyes:

nah that's my digs for the test, I'll be there...:cool:

and hey 9am is solid, just think, I get to finish my test and have the rest of my DAY left...some of you 2PMers might be heading home in time for the dinner bell :P

I picked mine up before. Franklin K Lane HS at 7 PM.

Do they allow you to bring a baseball bat? :P

Haha,leave your baseball bat at home under your bed. I took the #8006 bus operator exam there last April,it isn't that bad of an area,just stay north of Jamaica Ave which is where the HS is located. If you are driving there the easiest place to find parking is on Forest Park drive. It is just a few blocks away from the school. They will have security outside the school,no worries.

Thank you, sir, for clearing that up! :P

I was debating whether to say Bensonhurst or Borough Park, wasn't quite sure which side of the border that was considered. It's been a while since I've been over there. And yeah, I was thinking 7pm sounds kind of late and by the time it ends especially.

Yeah I thought it was in Bensonhurst as well. Looked it up at Wikipedia. Anyway it is a safe area even at night. I think there is a cemetery nearby so it should be quiet,lol. I would worry more about the weather really....40% chance of light snow on Saturday night.

wow that many people are taking the test at 7pm. I thought it was a misprint when I received my admission card. never thought they would give the test that late. but I got lucky because I'm taking the test at my former HS. well good luck to all taking the test.:D

Archived