Admission card for exam # 8094

Y2Julio

i took my test... very easy exam... cant wait till i get the results, does any1 kno when we get the results?

was at my exam location 1hr b4 the 2pm deadline and there was like 30 ppl already waitin in line

Ha! I was there two hours before the 2 PM deadline. Maybe you saw me if you went to Grace Dodge VHS... I was in a tan jacket, second in line.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Goodluck to you all, i took the test a 2pm at FDR HS, i also choose that councilor signal the conductor answer for that question. The 1 question that really confused me was one about cleanliness and hazard i think, said which choice is most important to report, spilled coffee on seat, vomit on seat, gum on seat or food on seat?

I was leaning toward coffee or vomit but choose vomit.

Good Luck everyone on the C/R Exam! The day campers councilors normally just give the C/R a wave to close down when everyone is on or off.
Would be cool if one day I get to be your C/R :)

Goodluck to you all, i took the test a 2pm at FDR HS, i also choose that councilor signal the conductor answer for that question. The 1 question that really confused me was one about cleanliness and hazard i think, said which choice is most important to report, spilled coffee on seat, vomit on seat, gum on seat or food on seat?

I was leaning toward coffee or vomit but choose vomit.

I chose vomit because it's hazardous due to it being a bodily fluid.

Agree with all of you... the test was very easy. I was all set for the Subway questions WITHOUT a map -- I was kind of disappointed when I saw one!

I had about four or five questions that I had to stop and really think about. The one that may have thrown me, was one about filling out "incident" reports... a man running for the train falls down, gets up, and continues going. I chose, ask the man if he is okay, if he says he's fine, continue on. I get the feeling, that's not what the (MTA) wants me to say.

BTW - did anyone else take the test at 7p at Sheepshead Bay HS? Major major delay to start the test. They kept everyone in the auditorium till 8:15-8:30. The guy in charge said it was due to transit delays.

I know there was no (Q) service past Kings Highway today, due to station reconstruction, I wonder if it was that. We didn't get started on taking the test until around 9:30pm!!

Looking forward to seeing the answer key. Wish all of you luck!

Your name sounds familiar,your "meemsone" on city-data dsny thread right? I believe you have a low list number(2,000's). The only transit exam that I took was the bus operator one back in April......still waiting for my score/list number. I am pretty sure my list # will be a lot lower than with DSNY(mid 5,000's)I also am working a bootleg job,lol. Good luck on the conductors exam. Hopefully it won't be snowing by the time you get out.

lol yup thats me! and Id definately prefer dsny over conductor but I dont think there calling anytime soon if they even reach my number so I figured mind as well take a few different tests! and there was a horrible delay in sheepshead bay we started 920 orso when it was schedule for 7:00 insane!

ps: i went to tgifridays after i finished with my girl and when we were driving back home i seen 2 cop cars and a fdny emt there! anything happen?

Was vomit the right answer?

Yep i hope so as well lol.

I believe i got like 2-4 questions wrong, 1 dealing with path trains to jersey i believe and i put down penn station as the answer although not sure and other was info bout westchester service and i put down all path stations?, i had no clue bout metro north like where it went before today :) lmao.

I wonder what my list # will be, hopefully under 1000, i had taken the track worker exam 2 years ago and got 1 question wrong and was list #76 i think and got called up within a year.

Agree with all of you... the test was very easy. I was all set for the Subway questions WITHOUT a map -- I was kind of disappointed when I saw one!

I had about four or five questions that I had to stop and really think about. The one that may have thrown me, was one about filling out "incident" reports... a man running for the train falls down, gets up, and continues going. I chose, ask the man if he is okay, if he says he's fine, continue on. I get the feeling, that's not what the (MTA) wants me to say.

I took a glance at the map just to make sure it was the actual map and not a fantasy one, especially since the (X) train appeared in a few questions. Maybe I'm just paranoid :).

There were a few tricky ones which probably threw off certain people who went too fast and didn't check their answers. The man falling was one of them and probably threw off those who didn't read it fully. I put to ask if he was okay, because it said to only call control if the person was injured. It said that the man did not appear to be hurt, so therefore you wouldn't call control. ;d be suprised if that's not the right answer.

So, they even held the testing process because delays on the (Q)???

Not sure if it was that, but officials there said "transit delays" - our section thinks the delay may have been in the arrival of the test - but you'd figure that would be there already.

Crowd started getting a bit restless after 8pm.

i took my answers home with me so i could check them when they release the answers. On that tricky question i choose the one that said to ask if the man was okay. since he didn't look hurt it made no sense to contact control. I never even looked at the map they provided. I mean who doesn't know where the Empire State Building is at.

Archived