Hudson Link Service Cuts Effective July 3rd, 2022

This flew under the radar, but I happened to randomly check the Hudson Link website after I happened to see a very long line of people getting on a bus at White Plains yesterday (Sunday), which surprised me a bit. Well after checking the website, it all made sense. Hudson Link implemented a new schedule on July 3rd, which implemented many service cuts to White Plains and overall Weekend Service. Here's a general list below:

H03 - No Weekday Off Peak Service Between White Plains & Palisades Center Lot J, Weekend Combo Service With H05 Via Nyack, Hourly Weekend Headways

• Service pattern between Monroe and White Plains (bypassing Nyack) now operates weekday rush hours only in both directions
  • Weekday midday service now operates only between Monroe and Palisades Parking Lot J; many buses continue either as H05 or H07 bus with 5 minute layover at Palisades
    • Most buses have connections to/from both H05 AND H07 at Palisades Lot J, check schedule for times
  • Late evening service from 11:00 PM to 1:00 AM on weekdays has been discontinued
  • Weekend service will now operate via Nyack as a H03/H05 Combo operating hourly from approximately 4:55 AM to 11:30 PM (to White Plains) / 10:11 AM - 12:36 AM (from White Plains) instead of both routes every 30 minutes
    • Service before 10 AM will operate as two sections with NO TIMED CONNECTIONS BETWEEN SEGMENTS as follows:
      •  White Plains to Palisades Center Lot J (Hourly)
      • Palisades Center Lot J to Monroe Park & Ride (Hourly) 

H05 - Weekend Service Level Cuts, Service Consolidated With H03

• Weekend service will now operate every 60 minutes instead of every 30 minutes
  • Weekend service in both directions (towards Rockland County after 10 AM) will be consolidated with the H03 route. 

H07 - Weekend Service Cuts

• Service will now operate every 60 minutes instead of every 30 minutes
  • Service from early May to late November on weekends will continued to be partially supplemented at Palisades Lot J, South Nyack, and Tarrytown stops by the free GMMCB Path Shuttle Route
Edited by BM5 via Woodhaven

Not surprising, actually I am surprised it took this long.

Everytime I rode it, that thing was always empty. Once I had the whole bus all to myself from Palisades to White Plains. 

Its a shame because it was really good service, however it just wasn't being used.