11/21/08 Pics And Vids - Staten Island!

Cait Sith

This was quite the mission. These shots were taken while busfanning with CurAke79 & Orion. Our objectives were complete! One bonus shot in Queens taken by me, tho its a sad sight :P

S.I Pics

DSC09458.jpg

DSC09461.jpg

DSC09463.jpg

DSC09464.jpg

DSC09468.jpg

DSC09470.jpg

Tried to get this one

DSC09476.jpg

DSC09477.jpg

DSC09480.jpg

DSC09481.jpg

DSC09482.jpg

**Bonus**

This pic brings tears to my eyes cause it wont look this good very soon... :D

DSC09452.jpg

Vids

On-Board Orion V 6315 On The S78

On-Board Orion VII Next Generation Hybrid 3856 On The S89 To Bayonne!

Orion VII Next Generation Hybrids In New Jersey!

Return Trip

Enjoy ;):D

This is scary...I was in SI and New Jersey yesterday.....I was waiting for HEV in NJ,but the first two runs were Orion V,then finally 3852 show up and I took that to SI...yall must've been on the second run to NJ,because I saw a HEV going the other way...there were three HEV on 89....you're might be the second person who took on-board video on 89,because I took recorded a video on 89 last year.

This is scary...I was in SI and New Jersey yesterday.....I was waiting for HEV in NJ,but the first two runs were Orion V,then finally 3852 show up and I took that to SI...yall must've been on the second run to NJ,because I saw a HEV going the other way...there were three HEV on 89....you're might be the second person who took on-board video on 89,because I took recorded a video on 89 last year.

What time were you there yesterday? We didn't get to Bayonne, New Jersey til a lil after 5pm. We took the S78 to the S89.....boy I tell thats one long ride on the S78....I will never ever do it again:rolleyes:

Nice photos!!

How long did i take? i remeber when i took the bee line 60 route from white plains to fordam and that took like two hours!!

A lil over a hour.....we didn't get to Hylan Blvd and Richmond Avenue til after 4pm.....they need to make a Limited run on Hylan Blvd!

What time were you there yesterday? We didn't get to Bayonne, New Jersey til a lil after 5pm. We took the S78 to the S89.....boy I tell thats one long ride on the S78....I will never ever do it again:rolleyes:

I was in NJ untill 4:46...that when next 89 going towards SI....and I wont think twice of taking 78 that bus go to no where...you should've taken the train to the 89 bus.

I was in NJ untill 4:46...that when next 89 going towards SI....and I wont think twice of taking 78 that bus go to no where...you should've taken the train to the 89 bus.

I did suggest taking the train to Eltingville, but I thought riding the S78 would be a lil faster eventhough its a long route, but trust and believe I won't that again!

Archived