First Post, Queens bus Redisign, And Trains

ElectrikPikachu

I honestly think the QM3 should stay it has lower ridership but not low enough to completely remove it,I think a possible reverse-peak direction bus could be useful, this bus could be called the QM33, It Would Start At 6 Av and 42 St and then would follow the QM3 route to Northern Blvd and 218 St where it would branch off and go express to Long Island Expressway Via Springfield Blvd, This would run in the opposite peak direction during the morning rush hour, and both directions during the PM Rush Hour, There and also a Q57 bus would maybe be a good idea to connect from Queens mall to 42 St, To Connect With The (A)(C)(E)(1)(2)(3)(9)(N)(Q)(R)(W)(S)(7)(11) at Port Authority and Times Square, my next idea would be an (K) Train to run along with the (G), for more look at vanschnookenragen.com’s map where I got the idea from

Lastly a JFK To Midtown train (JFK) With that bullet would be a good idea it could possibly go from Terminal 4 in JFK To 96 St-2 Ave but more on that in my next post.

Also this is my first post do you like it, reply if you did and tell me how i could be better in my second post please which will explain further on the JFK And will have more bus plans, Byeee!