Slants and R160A-2s on the (A)!

Pablo M 201

Awsome Pics! I still cant get over the R40s on the Apple. It looks werid as hell....

You still have the same camera?

Thanks man! It is weird to see 40s on the Apple. Its just unbelievable. And some people I know who are good for info saw this coming long ago.

Yeah, I'm still using the same cam. I might be getting a new one soon though. I need a job though! Times is TOUGH y0!

Guest Charles

lol, forgive me for being a little uneducated here, but --

Where exactly is the location of the 3rd pic (with the slant (A))

I've seen it on a lot of photos but never been able to figure out where it is. any help will be greatky appreciated!

~Charles

lol, forgive me for being a little uneducated here, but --

Where exactly is the location of the 3rd pic (with the slant (A))

I've seen it on a lot of photos but never been able to figure out where it is. any help will be greatky appreciated!

~Charles

The train was sitting on the middle track just past 111th Street.

R160 Maniac's latest intel reports that the crews are considering putting the R160s on the A. They are CONSIDERING. So don't get all jumpy on that.

Crews don't have say what equipment they get.....they just take what they got and get it from point A to point B....

R160 Maniac's latest intel reports that the crews are considering putting the R160s on the A. They are CONSIDERING. So don't get all jumpy on that.

So they are considering putting the R160s on the (A). So my friend (who works I think as a T/O (i hope that means train operator) told me something about this and that he is already trained to operate 160 (he transferred from the (N) or (W) line, I forgot what line it was). I hope they do place the 160s on the (A) line. I'm tired of seeing the 40s and 42s on the line.

So they are considering putting the R160s on the (A). So my friend (who works I think as a T/O (i hope that means train operator) told me something about this and that he is already trained to operate 160 (he transferred from the (N) or (W) line, I forgot what line it was). I hope they do place the 160s on the (A) line. I'm tired of seeing the 40s and 42s on the line.

It will NOT happen anytime soon. However I discussed the amount of hippos and R160s available at CIY with R160B 8713 the other day, it's going to be a real enigma.

Archived