SEPTA Redesign Thread

• 4 weeks later...

• 3 months later...

I looked closely at this redesign and I see that they’re gonna be using 500/600/700/800/900 routes, while changing the rails using single digits. But along with it comes duplicate route consolidations (17/33: instead of turning at Market, the route goes up & down 19th & 20th Sts) or eliminations due to low ridership. 

• 5 months later...

Heh... 2 of the 4 routes I'm familiar enough with, would remain as is (#4, #21)....

Of the 2 routes that won't... lol.... I agree with both changes, for different reasons...

• One of the routes would lose a nice little highway stretch, to be made more direct, to be extended to make more use out of the thing... I Lol'd at the beginning because this is something I've always thought should happen to the route.... I only rode the thing about 5 times or so, so it's something to be said that an actual proposal of sorts is set to come to fruition...
  • The other of the two routes simply makes sense from a logistical standpoint.... I've always thought this route should've been split....

Should be relatively easy to figure out which of the 2 routes I'm talking about

Edited by B35 via Church