No More Cruisers at Market Street

Sid from Mahwah

1 hour ago, 553 Bridgeton said:

Market Street 160, 163X, 164P went to Wayne. Market Street is now an all NABI garage. Smart move by NJT, without having to replace those Detroit’s at Market Street. 

So does that mean the 165 went back to westwood/oradell or was that move false that  i saw on one of the websites that do rostering?

3 hours ago, 553 Bridgeton said:

Market Street 160, 163X, 164P went to Wayne. Market Street is now an all NABI garage. Smart move by NJT, without having to replace those Detroit’s at Market Street. 

Took em long enough. Last time I went to Market St you couldn’t go anywhere without a bus in front of you.

Edited by Lawrence St

7 hours ago, Lawrence St said:

Took em long enough. Last time I went to Market St you couldn’t go anywhere without a bus in front of you.

Well they mind as well just give wayne all the route that serve ny from market st....I dont agree with market st being an all nabi garage...Market st always had MCI for their GWB routes....Now all nabis transit and suburban....Really

10 hours ago, 553 Bridgeton said:

Edited by biGC323232

34 minutes ago, biGC323232 said:

Well they mind as well just give wayne all the route that serve ny from market st....I dont agree with market st being an all nabi garage...Market st always had MCI for their GWB routes....Now all nabis transit and suburban....Really

Market should have never had crusiers to begin with. 

33 minutes ago, Lawrence St said:

Market should have never had crusiers to begin with. 

Why not??? So basicly they shouldnt have gotten the GWB Routes to begin with either....Its easy for drivers or ppl who dont use the routes to say that....These nabis are on they way out for retirement......Try being on a nabi transit sitting in GWB Traffic....

Edited by biGC323232

37 minutes ago, biGC323232 said:

Why not??? So basicly they shouldnt have gotten the GWB Routes to begin with either....Its easy for drivers or ppl who dont use the routes to say that....These nabis are on they way out for retirement......Try being on a nabi transit sitting in GWB Traffic....

I’ve done the 188 I know 😂😂😂.

Market St couldn’t support the MCI’s from the start with how big they were. And with how crowded the garage is, I agree.

I wish transit gave the 171 line to Wayne Garage. Wayne was operating the line with one bus for a month back in December. it really helped with the overcrowding especially during peak trips. Now people are condition to travel on the 171 line along route 4 because there seems to be long waiting times for the dollar bus, especially during the evening and night times