Transit Electrical Helper Exam 3603 11/19/22

jaybrando

• 2 months later...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/14/2023 at 9:46 AM, melskee said:

I see there is another transit electrical exam #4601 in April 2024. Has anyone been contacted regarding exam #3603 from Nov 2022? Also, does it make sense to take the upcoming exam if haven't heard back from previous?

They shoudl have gave you a answer key and papper to chekc yoru scores, if not you can call the mta and asked if you passed and give them your personal information so they can look you up. You can even check online all city workers in nyc test scores and names are posted online. 

On 5/12/2023 at 10:13 AM, Novaaa said:

I took the helper test in June last yr and they still ain’t give me no letter or update on anything, just be patient my boy you gon have to hold out a lil longer.

ye took them 13 months to contact me in email about me passing i got a 75 percent on the test, 3000 people took it and only 701 passed. Your gonna need your driver lisence to get this job no way around it, they put you on a 4 year list, you have 4 years to get what ever issues you have fixed else you risk them not employing you.  As for some guys on here with a drivers lisence get it, i know its nyc alot of transportation some folks don't have a lisence. I have never driven in my life and i was always was little scared of the thought of driving. But in little as 4 months and multiple road test failures i was able to get my lisence.

On 12/23/2023 at 1:02 AM, Starsky said:

They shoudl have gave you a answer key and papper to chekc yoru scores, if not you can call the mta and asked if you passed and give them your personal information so they can look you up. You can even check online all city workers in nyc test scores and names are posted online. 

Look you up on the waiting list? Where are the names posted? Thanks for the help 

17 minutes ago, Starsky said:

in the upper right hand side click on the little magnifiying glass to search names, put you name in it will show what city agency and what you scored on your test.

https://data.cityofnewyork.us/widgets/vx8i-nprf

Thabk you man, but i couldnt find my name nor the exam. Dont know maybe not posted yet. Thanks though

• 1 month later...
On 2/5/2023 at 3:39 PM, jaybrando said:

Good evening everyone. I am looking to see  if anyone has heard back from the MTA/NYCT in regards to this exam and list? I know the answer key was released back in December, however I haven't heard anything since then. 

This waiting is killing all off us, I took exam 1610…did the drug test, preemployment…and just hoping for the green light to go 

Hello everyone,

I am a Navy veteran and I took the electrical helper test, i m pretty sure I had a high score in the 90's but I am half color blind, I can see red light and green light perfectly.  but I always failed the "Ishihara test" and my doctor told me because of that I am half color blind. 

does anyone know if MTA Gives the "Ishihara test" for color vision?  I heard that they also make you take a traffic light test if you fail the "Ishihara test". 

Please help me out 

thank you, everyone.