Didnt hear anything

On 4/4/2023 at 3:06 PM, Jaybry826 said:

I took the drug test and initial visit to the building for train operator last april i didnt hear anything back as of yet would anybody know how I would go about inquiring?

First of all, as per the guidelines, can you please "post in the relevant thread," which can be found here? I'm going to leave this one open in an effort to help you, however, if you can please follow the guidelines going forward, we would appreciate it.

Second, you are referring to your initial visit in April of 2022, not April of 2023, correct? If so, is your name still active on the Civil Service List Certification webpage? (Hint: Type your last name into the search box, and see if it's included in the last certification which was dated February 27th, 2023.)

Third, although you recently joined the Forums, do you have access to Private Messaging (PM) or no? (Try to click on the "bubble" icon towards the top right hand side of the screen.) I can help you out more there, respectively.

-Young

(P.S. - For my followers, I tried giving up the Forums for Lent, which is why I was more or less absent for the past two months, respectfully.)

Edited by +Young+
Typographical correction

On 4/8/2023 at 9:24 AM, +Young+ said:

First of all, as per the guidelines, can you please "post in the relevant thread," which can be found here? I'm going to leave this one open in an effort to help you, however, if you can please follow the guidelines going forward, we would appreciate it.

Second, you are referring to your initial visit in April of 2022, not April of 2023, correct? If so, is your name still active on the Civil Service List Certification webpage? (Hint: Type your last name into the search box, and see if it's included in the last certification which was dated February 27th, 2023.)

Third, although you recently joined the Forums, do you have access to Private Messaging (PM) or no? (Try to click on the "bubble" icon towards the top right hand side of the screen.) I can help you out more there, respectively.

-Young

(P.S. - For my followers, I tried giving up the Forums for Lent, which is why I was more or less absent for the past two months, respectfully.)

I cant send personal messages.  I checked the site i see im on there you can email me Jamarlinbryan@yahoo.com 

On 4/13/2023 at 1:03 AM, Jaybry826 said:

I cant send personal messages.  I checked the site i see im on there you can email me Jamarlinbryan@yahoo.com 

K. I just sent you a reply from my Yahoo e-mail address. I put "Young from Transit Forums" in the subject line.