Al-Qaeda plotting attack against NYC subways during holidays...

duelingdragons

Julio I agree. While I am happy that the pretzle choking bastard will be out of office soon Obama is not going to be our savior. We are in for a long haul of crappy times I hate to say. I do hope I am wrong, but there are many signs. I am in the construction industry (local 3 I.B.E.W) and I see things getting slow not bad but it will get there if the current economy doesn't reverse trends. That said I hope I am sooooooo wrong. 8-( One thing that makes me happy is that my Lionel M7 set is in and I will be picking it up tomm!! Pics to follow.

I Think Obama will get things going back in the right direction, but it will take time and it won't be over night...i will say that a lot of people particularly the suits that have been robbing this country blind the last 8 years needs a reality check and them taking a hit out of their huge bank accounts will be for the betterment of everyone because right now they are just all stockpiling money, not spending it, not helping the economy, and taking advantage of tax shelters so they dont even have to pay their fare share to the govt. their companies are going down the toilet but yet they're still getting their expensive meals and private jets so like I said they need a reality check.

And you may not be in as bad shape as you're concerned about because people with trade skills are at a premium now since no one knows how to do those things. The people that are going to be hurting are college grads or post grads who have no technical skills other than generic office experience because there are a lot of them, their jobs don't really contribute that much to GDP, and that's where a lot of jobs are going to get cut. You're seeing it now in financial services.

Archived