Happy Thanksgiving! What are you thankful for?

Guest Charles

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HTG 2 everyone! B)

What me and my family do is stuff ourselves with food. :cool:

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Hope you have a good one

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Gobble-gobble day! B)

Same 2 you Mark!

happy thanksgiving everyone.

Thanks all and same back B)!

(S)ame here man ,How's your eye ,cool ;)see

Thanks dude. Its doing fairly ok, still applying eye drops into it can see off the right but a little. Can't bus/railfan for a week or 2 since i need to stick with someone in the house(Or for going out) since i get dizzy a bit. Once a week or 2 goes ill be able to go out.. Several months later stitches come off and i can see even better.

anyone ever hear of deep fried turducken?

its a chicken stuffed into a duck stuffed into a turkey and then deep fried, interesting....

lol That's funny. However I did fry a turkey for the first time ever, and must say, I will never put a bird in the oven again! It was GREAT!

• 11 months later...
Paul aka EE good question.

How is this a little early to ask this. Today 11/12/10 we still 2 weeks away from that holiday?:eek:

Glad ya asked that, little buddy! You see, thirteen days is a little early, but not really too early to ask what people like (or maybe, even, don't like) about Thanksgiving time and, putting a proper perspective on this holiday, to ask people what they are thankful for this year. Sometimes I think we maybe forget what our present holidays originally meant. I would agree it is too early to wish people a Happy Thanksgiving, and that's for another thread at the proper time. B)

Glad ya asked that, little buddy! You see, thirteen days is a little early, but not really too early to ask what people like (or maybe, even, don't like) about Thanksgiving time and, putting a proper perspective on this holiday, to ask people what they are thankful for this year. Sometimes I think we maybe forget what our present holidays originally meant. I would agree it is too early to wish people a Happy Thanksgiving, and that's for another thread at the proper time. :P

Oh ok. Maybe you can made the question what are you thankfully for this Thanksgiving or something along those lines.:confused:

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.7; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

Ah Thanksgiving. The one day out the year where you can pig out and no one cares B)...these are the things im thankful for...

-The fact I'm still breathing and living

-My family

-My job

-My friends (well most of them anyway lol)

-All the new people I met over the past year

-Food B)

Archived