Which old NYC Subway car should retire first?

Kexpress

Which old NYC Subway car should retire first?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Which old NYC Subway car should retire first?

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You know all the r32 are in bad shape you just don't want to admit it because you big fan of R32.

Who is "you all"? Pls don't speak for me I can speak for myself and 2nd of all its not b/c I like the train. I'm an obversant person. You just a hata....your statements and points are useless. You think you a know it all and you don't know crap. Pls save the fraudulent arguement for someone else whom don't give a damn. Thank you and have a blessed and wonderful night

You know all the r32 are in bad shape you just don't want to admit it because you big fan of R32.
Ohh hell no.

Not all R32s are in bad shape, many are good considering thier age, on top of that they're slacking on them because they're retiring soon. They still fighting through it with authority. So the brakes may be loud on most of them, big deal. Stop making general statements like that because you're just asking for trouble. Cut that crap out. :mad:

Man people are quick to throw around the word "flame war" - nothing that has been posted here is in anyway like a flame war, there are no personal insults or name calling, what can I say some in the "railfan community" are drama queens about things, it's not a flame war (YET) but it's getting annoying so as a general rule if you've made your point BACK OFF there is no reason to keep reiterating over and over again, everyone has already read what you have to say.

you can all act like mature people here and agree to disagree - and if someone is clearly wrong and they don't want to listen to facts then fine but it's their loss not yours.

No more flame war, the R-32's are fine and the R-38's, R-40's and R-42's should retire first, end of arguement.

The R32 and R38 should retire first. I want to ask you a say something and question,I did view the Poll Results and you Awwang voted to have the R32 retire first so why did you voted for the R32 then if you wanted it to be last?

Maybe someone should close this thread if this is getting too far. Rember the Sea Beach express service topic we got into a flame war and This is what I mean. We just don't want to have another flame war.
If you think this is a flame war then you really need to visit BVE Station more often bud. Just because we disagree on you doesn't make it a war. It's called getting jumped. Make more generalizations like that one you said about all R32s suck then you'll have to start getting used to it.

I will not go any where with you and your firends. No way. That is all.
I'm not even his friend but I think he's cool already..But yeah when you make general statements like that, prepare to get some feedback iight playa?

Guest Charles
Okay, chill down... Lets just make a decision here, so everyone wants the R-38 retired except Kexpress and few others if I forgot.

So here it goes:

1st: R-38.

2nd: R-32.

3rd: R-40.

4th: R-42.

5th: R-40M.

Deal or no deal?

mostly. I agree with the R38s going first. The only thing I'm gonna miss about them is that awesome font of the exterior car number and the subway logo found exclusively on the R38s. Other than that, I'm with everyone else.

But! I'd put the R42s second. personally, they're worse than the R32s. They're louder, dirtier, and have alot more graff/scratchitti. I believe the R32s still are decent trains. They can afford another year or two. And the R40s it's sad to see them go but I guess their time has come. Oh btw. R40 (C) trains are plentiful. I rode in 4376 today.

The R32 are in the worstest shape ever. Just because the R32 body is made out of stell doesn't mean that the R32 will last long. The R32 come a long way but they got fight left in them...rusty roofs. I forgot the number of R32 that is in bad shape but there in bad shape still.
Now you just bulls***ting. Rusty roof my ass, R42s got them as well, even worse than the R32s. We are not saying because it's made out of steel it would last longer, there's other reasons as well. What R32 cars are in "bad" shape? Go look for them and post the #s and I will hunt them down just to prove your ass is lying.

Archived