The New South Ferry Station will be complete in Decmber (2008).Updated images.

Kexpress

The new signals are up and running, so now the (1) for now gets a bottom yellow, for the old loop south of Rector S/B, and another bottom yellow south of Rector N/B. I was on that line yesterday, and the wood walls are now torn down. The punch box is also up and running. Money has been put back on the (1), so the oldies are coming back, bumping other oldies already there. A break at each end, no more round and round...........

The new signals are up and running, so now the (1) for now gets a bottom yellow, for the old loop south of Rector S/B, and another bottom yellow south of Rector N/B. I was on that line yesterday, and the wood walls are now torn down. The punch box is also up and running. Money has been put back on the (1), so the oldies are coming back, bumping other oldies already there. A break at each end, no more round and round...........

Sounds like it'll be nice for train crews having a (E) chambers style station to chill for a few minutes.

- A

Sounds like it'll be nice for train crews having a (E) chambers style station to chill for a few minutes.

- A

Yes, so the (6) will be the line us A Div rookies will see alot of. They usually kept rookies on the (1) and (6), but the (1) is now a contender with the big boys once again. Guess I better get my ears tuned for the R142A, and that propulsion, for nearly 2 hrs, on 3 trips. I am going to hear it in my sleep, and when I wake up...........

Wow, I need to go down there sometime.

They won't you will still able to take pictures/record even if it has screen doors.

I know, what I mean is you can't clearly see the train in the station with those doors, but I am sure it's not happening. You know the (MTA) hasn't gotten that far yet.

I know, what I mean is you can't clearly see the train in the station with those doors, but I am sure it's not happening. You know the (MTA) hasn't gotten that far yet.

I THINK they are. I've seen platform screen door installation myself when I was riding the subway line 1 in Guangzhou, China. They were busy installing PSDs at some stations. The PSD installation is the same in Hong Kong. Based on these pictures, it does seem that they are installing the doors.

Archived