Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
trainfan22

RTS 5105 and other random bus shots

Gotdamn, so many photos.

Whats up with 3541, its in that much need of help! lol

And nice catch on Academy D4000 8609 with the Yes Man ad wrap. I saw it last weekend but couldn't get a shot of it.

Gotdamn, so many photos.

Whats up with 3541, its in that much need of help! lol

And nice catch on Academy D4000 8609 with the Yes Man ad wrap. I saw it last weekend but couldn't get a shot of it.

I think the driver put the wrong code in, when another B100 went by the driver changed the sign to B100.

Nice pics, love the hybrid! :)

Thanks!!

Thanks!! And yes it was taken on friday morning.

The guy who was driving that bus on Friday gave me a problem when I was taking photos a few times.

The guy who was driving that bus on Friday gave me a problem when I was taking photos a few times.

He told me to come up to the bus and he asked why I was taking pictures of him, told him that i wasn't taking pics of him I was taking pics of the bus. He asked me what I gonna do with the pics, told him gonna post them on the internet he said he didn't want his photo posted on the internet. So I put a black circle so people can't see his face LOL.

Wicked awesome.

Eh? Orange font on the RTS??? Never seen that before. o.o

Thats's the only RTS that has orange signs, there testing the orange signs because the green signs on the RTS's right now is unreliable.

Wicked awesome.

Eh? Orange font on the RTS??? Never seen that before. o.o

Its been like that for quite a while now....

I took a picture of it back in June and someone I know took a picture of it in like March.

He told me to come up to the bus and he asked why I was taking pictures of him, told him that i wasn't taking pics of him I was taking pics of the bus. He asked me what I gonna do with the pics, told him gonna post them on the internet he said he didn't want his photo posted on the internet. So I put a black circle so people can't see his face LOL.

what time you took that photo of 3541?Can you PM the pictures without the black mark...because I want to make sure I don't take photo of his bus.

Thats's the only RTS that has orange signs, there testing the orange signs because the green signs on the RTS's right now is unreliable.

Ah... yeah, sometimes it's hard to read the destination board with the green signs.

I can't believe NY can be so clean! LOLz, :(!

boooooooooooooooooooooooooooo for trying dis my city

good pics