RTS 5105 and other random bus shots

trainfan22

Gotdamn, so many photos.

Whats up with 3541, its in that much need of help! lol

And nice catch on Academy D4000 8609 with the Yes Man ad wrap. I saw it last weekend but couldn't get a shot of it.

I think the driver put the wrong code in, when another B100 went by the driver changed the sign to B100.

Nice pics, love the hybrid! :)

Thanks!!

The guy who was driving that bus on Friday gave me a problem when I was taking photos a few times.

He told me to come up to the bus and he asked why I was taking pictures of him, told him that i wasn't taking pics of him I was taking pics of the bus. He asked me what I gonna do with the pics, told him gonna post them on the internet he said he didn't want his photo posted on the internet. So I put a black circle so people can't see his face LOL.

He told me to come up to the bus and he asked why I was taking pictures of him, told him that i wasn't taking pics of him I was taking pics of the bus. He asked me what I gonna do with the pics, told him gonna post them on the internet he said he didn't want his photo posted on the internet. So I put a black circle so people can't see his face LOL.

what time you took that photo of 3541?Can you PM the pictures without the black mark...because I want to make sure I don't take photo of his bus.

Archived