TV: The Story of the NEW south Ferry Term!

mark1447

No. I try to get Stella Artois but my local store doesn't carry it.

That's more like it.

Guys, don't promote drinking! It is bad, especially when it is between 6:00pm to 9:00am...

And don't promote tobacco! It is bad, it'll make your lungs, chest and face rotten.

Back on topic:

Well, howz the program?

No one is promoting anything. Everything in life is a choice and you have to deal with the consequences either way. Drinking alcohol is fine in moderation for those of age. And I don't think anyone has mentioned anything about smoking in this thread so I'm not sure where that's coming from.

That's more like it.

No one is promoting anything. Everything in life is a choice and you have to deal with the consequences either way. Drinking alcohol is fine in moderation for those of age. And I don't think anyone has mentioned anything about smoking in this thread so I'm not sure where that's coming from.

I agree, whatever you do is a choice. It can be positive or negative. But since you chose it, whatever happens to you, pertains to you.

Don't even bother replying to random posts. It's just totally random.

Okay, we should seriously keep the train in its tracks. I know alcohol gets us all excited one way or another, but lets keep it so that our fellow underage members (including me) could participate in the conversation legally. :D

Archived