Vintage Bus Fleet Poster

UlmerPark B6

I just want to know which buses are on which lines at which times, it's hard to search for one if there are so many possibilites.

Yes, you're right but they might run it on lines that tourists go on like M14, M23, M34, M42, it might be rare ofr vintage bus to go on like Q32 or M8.

They will be running, 100 4727 7340 5227 and 2151.
Theres a few more running that I can't remember the numbers to right now.

I just want to know which buses are on which lines at which times, it's hard to search for one if there are so many possibilites.
Just wait mid-point of the entire route where you wanna ride one.

For example, if you wanna see the bus running on the M42, wait around Times Square or 6th Avenue. those two points are about mid-point of the line. For the M34, it would be Herald Square.

Hell, like someone said already, sit outside Quill and wait for the buses to come out (plan would work out perfectly if you follow the buses by car, which I might do, I'm still considering it).

I got on 2151 Vintage Ride from depot because he was doing the M20 roundtrip.

Southbound was not much because he was extra service and ahead M20 all the way to Battery Place/Little West St.

When it pulled, there was lady with cute puppy and he let her see the vintage bus with her puppy.

Since northbound M20 regular was ahead, vintage stay on West Side Highway to Chambers St, where lots of surprise face came. He went all the way to last stop, Broadway/63rd St. Even the passenger waiting for M10, M104 was SURPRISE!

After that, I saw M104, but I decided to take (1) and M42 to catch Vintage M42 because he was telling his friend on cell.

When M42 arrive at 9th Av, I spotted 7340, so I quickly got off and rush to SE corner and made it! I took roundtrip, but ended up at 12th Av instead of pier.

Archived