Thanksgiving confusion

rfortyslant

Oh, I live in Maryland and went to NYC for thanksgiving and i did lots of train travel and what i saw, tell me if im crazy because these observtions are normal, amazed me:

1. A while back on this form in JULY it was said that the r-40 slants were being taken out of service in 2 weeks, yet in NOVEMBER i saw slants by the mother load on the (A)(:D and (M) lines. (and on an r-40 belive it or not, i saw one on the (E) line.

2. i heard by my grand mother that the news sauid they will be getting rid of the poor (Q) line and another line.

3. R160's ARE REPLACING ALL MY FAVORITE TRAINS!! *cries*

Oh, I live in Maryland and went to NYC for thanksgiving and i did lots of train travel and what i saw, tell me if im crazy because these observtions are normal, amazed me:

1. A while back on this form in JULY it was said that the r-40 slants were being taken out of service in 2 weeks, yet in NOVEMBER i saw slants by the mother load on the (A)(:D and (M) lines. (and on an r-40 belive it or not, i saw one on the (E) line.

2. i heard by my grand mother that the news sauid they will be getting rid of the poor (Q) line and another line.

3. R160's ARE REPLACING ALL MY FAVORITE TRAINS!! *cries*

1. The look-alike R40 is a R42 on the (E). The R40 Slant does not operate on the (M).

2. They are not getting rid of the (Q), thye are getting rid on the (Z) and (W).

Archived