NYPD: Man Confesses to Killing Bus Driver

mark1447

24f1iqmp3ct5aj4l4qbr.jpg

New York City police say a 20-year-old man has confessed to the fatal stabbing of a bus driver who was attacked in front of horrified passengers.

Police said the man was facing homicide charges Tuesday after witnesses identified him in a lineup. The man was taken in the previous evening for questioning after investigators tracked him down at his girlfriend's apartment.

No phone number for the accused man or his family was immediately available, and it wasn't clear whether he had a lawyer.

Police say 46-year-old Edwin Thomas was driving a B-46 bus when the attacker boarded through the exit door. Thomas initially denied him a transfer slip, then argued with him in the street and was punched in the head. The suspect followed him back onto the bus, stabbed him, then fled.

SOURCE: WNBC-4 NEW YORK

~We're 4 New York~

FOX 5 New Yorks Video Clip via the Following URL:

http://www.myfoxny.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=7987267&version=4&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=3.2.1

REST IN PEACE WITH JESUS! =] =(

He was charged with statutory rape on a 13 yr old a few years aso. Wait until his cellmates here about that one. So this guy was on the bus going where?...to sell his drugs?..he obviously has never worked a day in his life. Makes you wonder how these judges can sleep at night after releasing subhumans like him back into society. 25 to life is what I expect his sentence will be. He has a long criminal history even though he is only 20 yrs old.

Just because people do messed up things doesn't make then "sub-human". Like i said, probably has some mental issues. Probably won't be put in jail, but a mental institution.

- A

He lost the right to be called human when he murdered the B/O.

Just because people do messed up things doesn't make then "sub-human". Like i said, probably has some mental issues. Probably won't be put in jail, but a mental institution.

- A

What decent human murders a bus driver over $2?

- A

In a case like this, you need serious hardcore evidence he is mentally insane. And I doubt the criminal is. Over time we'll see how the case proceeds until the day of sentence comes.

OOOO I got a better idea, instead of putting him in jail lets make him go to Jail in a Bus :P and the bus is parked in the ocean ;)

in the water!

now when he gets mad he breaks the glass windows by stabbing it

But watch for leaks or your dead :P

jk~~

Well lock his ass up and let him do time in prision....

His defense lawyer yesterday asked the judge to release him with NO BAIL..why?..because he has a kid with another one on the way,his "girlfriend" is around 16 yrs old. What a bleeping joke,all this guy ever did was make babies and stab people over little things.

If he was crazy why didn't he stab everybody else on the bus? no instead he ran away like a chicken because he knew that what he did was wrong. When he was led out of the precinct in handcuffs he had his head down...he knows what is going on,he knows.

His defense lawyer yesterday asked the judge to release him with NO BAIL..why?..because he has a kid with another one on the way,his "girlfriend" is around 16 yrs old. What a bleeping joke,all this guy ever did was make babies and stab people over little things.

If he was crazy why didn't he stab everybody else on the bus? no instead he ran away like a chicken because he knew that what he did was wrong. When he was led out of the precinct in handcuffs he had his head down...he knows what is going on,he knows.

He's 20 yrs old and have a 16 yr old girlfriend....talk about statutory rape. They will be a damn fool to even release him w/o any bail. Oh the other cellmates would love to whoop his behind in prison b/c they don't like child molesters and rapist And what her mother.....how you going to let your 16 yr old child have sex with a 20 yr old and then have a child by him. What is going on in this world????!

What saddens me is that already the news stopped talking about him. And another interesting thing that I find, is that the operator was arguing outside the bus with this guy (from what the article says), which as we all know thats a big no no. I wonder if thats gonna be exploited by his defence, if the lawyer knows any of the (MTA) rules?? I also wonder if the operator had survide the attack, would the (MTA) had diciplined the operator?? Things that make you go hmm

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

He's 20 yrs old and have a 16 yr old girlfriend....talk about statutory rape. They will be a damn fool to even release him w/o any bail. Oh the other cellmates would love to whoop his behind in prison b/c they don't like child molesters and rapist And what her mother.....how you going to let your 16 yr old child have sex with a 20 yr old and then have a child by him. What is going on in this world????!

I think a lot of you in here is full of it to a certain point... I'm not taking up for dude because what he did was completely wrong but I wanna touch on the Statutory Rape thing.. A 4 year Difference! Yeah ok she's 16, he 20. What's the difference if she was 18 and he was 22? The same 4 years! Sounds stupid on my part right? Do anybody understand where I'm coming from?

Yeah ok. She's under 18 so she's still a minor.. Understood but the sad thing is if she 17 and dude was 18, they would still get him for statutory Rape... 1 year difference and as stupid as it sounds I heard of it happening. I'm quite sure most of up have dated and some of you have Married females younger than you! And I'm not talking nothing crazy like your 30 and she like 18. That's crazy there. But I don't see anything wrong with a 4year age difference! You have young girls going after dude twice their ages. Those are the once you put away.

I know I went completely somewhere else, but ya'll understand what I'm trying to say?

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

I think a lot of you in here is full of it to a certain point... I'm not taking up for dude because what he did was completely wrong but I wanna touch on the Statutory Rape thing.. A 4 year Difference! Yeah ok she's 16, he 20. What's the difference if she was 18 and he was 22? The same 4 years! Sounds stupid on my part right? Do anybody understand where I'm coming from?

Yeah ok. She's under 18 so she's still a minor.. Understood but the sad thing is if she 17 and dude was 18, they would still get him for statutory Rape... 1 year difference and as stupid as it sounds I heard of it happening. I'm quite sure most of up have dated and some of you have Married females younger than you! And I'm not talking nothing crazy like your 30 and she like 18. That's crazy there. But I don't see anything wrong with a 4year age difference! You have young girls going after dude twice their ages. Those are the once you put away.

I know I went completely somewhere else, but ya'll understand what I'm trying to say?

I understand what your saying

This is crazy calling people un-human because they killed someone. A person just dosen't kill someone for no reason...something drives them to do it. My mom is a lawyer and I can tell you not everyone in prison is a convicted felon. Them effen judges are horrible and they should be the ones that are put in prison. how can you sleep at night knwoing you put someone away for not doing nothing.. let me tell you guys something. Putting people in jail/prison turns into a business at the end of the day, and when you think about it were are supporting the immates through tax money and government money. When the immates realize there going away for a long time and start to get used to the institutionalized lifestlye and for the real killers they become even more crazy which should be the correct term to describe them not un-human. My mom tells me stories all the time what them judges think, and the jugdes are the ones getting away with murder....

I dont even what to tell you guys about the cops.....

What saddens me is that already the news stopped talking about him. And another interesting thing that I find, is that the operator was arguing outside the bus with this guy (from what the article says), which as we all know thats a big no no. I wonder if thats gonna be exploited by his defence, if the lawyer knows any of the (MTA) rules?? I also wonder if the operator had survide the attack, would the (MTA) had diciplined the operator?? Things that make you go hmm

If he has a good lawyer, he would exploit that. Now I bet if that operator had not left that bus and caused a even bigger arguement he would have not been killed.

Yes I hear what you are saying. But he was 17 yrs old and she was 13 yrs old when she got pregnant the 1st time. I sure hope you do see a problem with that don't you? A 13 yr old is still considered a child,same thing as a 16 yr old. This guy has no conscience whatsoever. Saying that a preteen girl is highly promiscuous isn't a valid argument. When I was 16,17 yrs old I worked at a supermarket as a produce clerk,and there were always preteen girls coming inside the store just to check out the guys that worked there,I would go hide in the backroom sometimes when I saw one of them coming in the store. We would always be saying the words "jail bait" to each other. I guess some guys are weak and don't have the power to resist.

Archived