NYPD: Man Confesses to Killing Bus Driver

mark1447

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

Yes I hear what you are saying. But he was 17 yrs old and she was 13 yrs old when she got pregnant the 1st time. I sure hope you do see a problem with that don't you? A 13 yr old is still considered a child,same thing as a 16 yr old. This guy has no conscience whatsoever. Saying that a preteen girl is highly promiscuous isn't a valid argument. When I was 16,17 yrs old I worked at a supermarket as a produce clerk,and there were always preteen girls coming inside the store just to check out the guys that worked there,I would go hide in the backroom sometimes when I saw one of them coming in the store. We would always be saying the words "jail bait" to each other. I guess some guys are weak and don't have the power to resist.

I see what you are saying... Yes 13 years old is extreme and I'll beat his ass myself along with the girl. But most females start to experiment around 15-18, and some lie about their age because they can hide it. I've been through that before. But Hey!

Archived