Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Jaejoong

Hi, guys!!! ^.^

Hey, I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone. First time for me on this board (an American transit board), I'm mostly on Canadian transit boards. I decide to join this board as I do travel a lot to NYC, so I think it will help me out.

The TTC? lol, Honestly it really lacks compared to MTA, I have ridden MTA quite a lot, and it out does the TTC 10 fold :) although, I find the TTC subway cars are much less grimer and wider than MTA. I'm actually going to be in NYC in two weeks time for winter vacation. Taking the Amtrak/Via Rail Maple Leaf train from Toronto Union Station to New York Penn Station, so I'm quite excited right now B)

Hey, I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone. First time for me on this board (an American transit board), I'm mostly on Canadian transit boards. I decide to join this board as I do travel a lot to NYC, so I think it will help me out.

Welcome aboard.

I am interested in TTC and ViaRail.