New York City Subway Videos By Mark Feinman

Earle Baldwin

I was looking through the nycsubway.org website and found a link to videos being sold by a gentlemen named Mark Feinman. He appears to offer an extensive selection of programs and I would be interested in purchasing a number of them. I susbsequently reviewed some feedback regarding his videos and they have received much positive feedback. Do any NYCTF members own programs made by Mr. Feinman?

Thanks in advance,

Earle

Hey Earle.

I actually,met Mark Feinman at the 2006 NYCTA Model Transit Association. Like you stated, he had a quite extensive collection of Rapid Transit footage; I believe both VHS, and DVDs. I purchased a 1995 Video that he filmed of the Brighton Line. Boy, did that video bring back memories of the May-November closure of the Manhattan Bridge affecting (D)(Q6)(Q) service. The video was very cool. Different angles, various stations, and more. I thought it was worth it.

Zach

I attempted to send a message to Mr. Feinman's e-mail address as listed on nycsubway.org but it was rejected. After having reviewed his list of programs, I would like to order several of them for myself. They look very, very good. Perhaps some NYCTF members know Mr. Feinman and can alert him to this thread.

Regards,

Earle

Archived