How do you guys feel about motorist?

FamousNYLover

I know I post too much.

I was wondering how do you feel like motorist?

After I watch video on YouTube about California DMV Driver Test (I don't know how it was title.), I have been during lots of observation.

When pedestrian is on crosswalk, I see some drivers doesn't give right of way.

I also seen motorist made illegal U-turn in front of moving SBS, and cutting out from gas station, and hurry people not stopping.

I was wondering if NYPD and Police across Westchester and NJ, CT should enforce no Cell Phone (except emergency use only), and no text messaging?

Here is list of incident while I was riding public transportation.

IN PAST and PRESENT.

When Q53 LTD was Triboro Coach and it was going to make right turn from northbound Beach 116th St to eastbound Newport Av, black driver made dangerous right turn exit in FRONT OF motion bus.

When M86 Eastbound was approaching it's stop, taxi pulled in front of moving bus.

When I was taking Q6 Hybrid Northbound (when I was visiting Lefferts Blvd, female car driver made illegal right turn at Atlantic Av right in front of bus.

I also remember when Not-In Service Bee-Line Neoplan Articulated Bus was about to cross driveway by deli, crazy trailer truck POP RIGHT IN FRONT OF BUS, almost causing accident.

I also remember one car driver NOT YIELDING TO Rockland Red & Tan #20 bus in New Jersey, and even thought it's law in NJ.

I also remember when I was taking M2 LTD and on left side of bus was Con Edison van when we were approaching 84th St, Con Edition cut in front of motion bus.

I also remember car driver not yielding to Coastal Link Eastbound (CT)

People are crazy. I got hit by a taxi once, but i was running to catch a train so i didnt stop. If i were injured i woulda stopped.

I personally have slowly become disliking of most cars & their drivers, especially since some lady hit me on my bike after not stopping at a stop sign. She gave me bogus information & i couldnt report it to the cops cuz my phone's battery was dead. Who the hell does that? I still need a new shifter set from that incident & a new rear fender.

- A

I don't know how alot of people got their licenses in this town, no one follows the rules anymore and they do whatever benefits them. Driving for me is about watching everyone around me on the road. 10 years ago I didn't feel that way but now the area is more crowded with alot more people and most of them just don't seem to care. Doubling parking wherever they fee like stopping, u-turns, switching lanes out of nowhere without signaling, running red lights or stop signs, etc. Queens has gotten pretty bad in my opinion, on and off the highways. So basically I hate most people on the road!

People simply don't pay any mind to others while driving. They think that being in a car is like being in their own little microcosm. They can do whatever they want, they paid for the thing.

I think a lot of them are in their own little world no matter what, the car just makes it dangerous for the rest of us.

You sit in a car, in a large line of traffic that is stopped. You comment "wow we are stuck in traffic". Well, you are part of the traffic, and you wield a thousands of pounds metal machine, not some toy.

- A

I don't mind motorists since I am one of them when I am home on break. There are many people in NYC that should not drive, but I feel drivers in Boston are way worse. I also thing driving is alot of fun especially on highways like the Inter-borough. Hitting the snake bends near Cypress Hills and MPH is great.

I know I post too much.

I was wondering how do you feel like motorist?

After I watch video on YouTube about California DMV Driver Test (I don't know how it was title.), I have been during lots of observation.

When pedestrian is on crosswalk, I see some drivers doesn't give right of way.

I also seen motorist made illegal U-turn in front of moving SBS, and cutting out from gas station, and hurry people not stopping.

I was wondering if NYPD and Police across Westchester and NJ, CT should enforce no Cell Phone (except emergency use only), and no text messaging?

That's why I rarely drive anymore, that's why I went into RTO. I drive as far as the Bronx (unless I have to got out of state or upstate). I won't drive to Corona Yard. I'll park at 240st yard, and atke the train to Queens. I have road rage, and have dreamed of someone getting out of their car to say something, just so I can put my Expedition in reverse, and squash their a$$, in their own door. I have dreamed of taking an articualted bus, and putting the front corner bumper on a Livery Cab or yellow cab drivers door, and taking off their leg, and would just smile while I watch them bleed to death. When one starts thinking like that, that means it's time to drive less, and let the a$$holes rule the road. This hole of a$$ (me), will rule less of the road.......

As for the copp-ahhs, it's hard to write someone a ticket for talking on their cell phone, when you have one in your hand, causing you to give chase with one hand on the wheel, as you are talking it up yourself......... (I better leave the NYPD out of this, as they might give me the NYPD treatment, with a baton or plunger)..........

I don't mind motorists since I am one of them when I am home on break. There are many people in NYC that should not drive, but I feel drivers in Boston are way worse. I also thing driving is alot of fun especially on highways like the Inter-borough. Hitting the snake bends near Cypress Hills and MPH is great.

Well the news had an article about it, and it said the worst drivers in NY, are from Massachusetts, the second, well of course New Jersey. Those snake bends at Cypress Hills (where cemeteries are), is something. At least if one wipes out there, they are not to far from their own grave.........

Archived