New York City Subway Rolling Stock Datasheet

MTR Admiralty

Alright, people... I'm back!!!

Lol, the project is not academic at all. In fact you could all see the project! :cool:

During the period between 14 November - 7 December I have been working on this thing: The New York City Subway Rolling Stock Datasheet. It is a bit similar to R160B 8713's, except I included photos, specifications and additional info. (I also put the car numbers into brackets, rather than listing every one of them)

I cannot upload it to Google Docs. However I uploaded the thing onto Sendspace. The link is here: http://www.sendspace.com/file/1jo7ck

It is a 5 MB pdf file. 13 Pages long. I hope to fix the bugs one day and provide a direct link at Google Docs.

I will be updating the datasheet regularly.

Lol, the project is not academic at all. In fact you could all see the project! :cool:

During the period between 14 November - 7 December I have been working on this thing: The New York City Subway Rolling Stock Datasheet. It is a bit similar to R160B 8713's, except I included photos, specifications and additional info. (I also put the car numbers into brackets, rather than listing every one of them)

I cannot upload it to Google Docs. However I uploaded the thing onto Sendspace. The link is here: http://www.sendspace.com/file/1jo7ck

It is a 5 MB pdf file. 13 Pages long. I hope to fix the bugs one day and provide a direct link at Google Docs.

Thanks!

Well mister man....that was very impressive. A+++ on the Rolling Stock Sheet. I will look forward to seeing another one in the near future

welcome bk, u could of used Windows Live Skydrive btw

Thanks for the tip, I'm going to upload it there.

MTR, you tricked me! LOLz, :D!

LMFAO, hey at least it's better than being RICKROLLed. :D

Well mister man....that was very impressive. A+++ on the Rolling Stock Sheet. I will look forward to seeing another one in the near future

Thanks! But don't forget, without RailMan, Northeastern T/O, Trevor Logan, Joseph Lee, WideCab5, R160B 8713 and those photographers, this wouldn't be possible.

LMFAO, hey at least it's better than being RICKROLLed. :D

QUOTE]

Yeah, I hate rick roll, die rick roll, die!

Yup, at least it is much entertaining than rickroll!

By the way, great job on the R--160 datasheet! :)!

And today, the MTA connected 2 5 car sets of R-160, one set is Alstom, another is Kawasaki! LOLz, I think I got some vids to hear the weird sound it made, :D!

LOL, yeah I hate being rickrolled too. It's fun to rickroll others, lmao. (Goes against the golden rule). Yeah thanks... that thing really drained my energy for days. A mix Alstom-Siemens set? (ref: traction motor sound)

The only thing I disagree is myself rickrolling people but it is fun to see people getting rickrolled...

Oh, hope you recover your energy! And yes a mix but it is a Alstom-Kawasaki, it kinda sounds like a cricket a little. It is a (W)...

As, I remeber it is 8662's set and 8813's set...

Since it is 8662 (Als) and 8813 (Kaw: Pre-Siemens) the propulsion should be the same. It will sound really different if you have 8662 and say 9162 together. THAT would be different.

• 2 weeks later...

Link

I sized down all pictures and cut down on the captions to save room. You can now use Docstoc to view this document.

I have not listed any retirements yet, however I included the fact that there may be a transfer of Phase 1s to Pitkin, and the transfer of Mods and R42s from Pitk to Jamaica. There may be one train of R160 on the (E) IN SERVICE beginning tomorrow, this news was provided by RailMan over at SubChat today.

Link

I sized down all pictures and cut down on the captions to save room. You can now use Docstoc to view this document.

I have not listed any retirements yet, however I included the fact that there may be a transfer of Phase 1s to Pitkin, and the transfer of Mods and R42s from Pitk to Jamaica. There may be one train of R160 on the (E) IN SERVICE beginning tomorrow, this news was provided by Railman718 over at SubChat today.

Henry, we don't need a new thread every time you make an update to your datasheet. If you don't mind I moved your new thread here. Post all future updates in this thread. By the way its looks great. icon14.gif

Archived