Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Orion

Bus photos from last month

Guest Charles

Brilliant shots!

The 5th shot (is that 474?) is especially nice

:D

great picture their so clear i love the shots on the articulateds in the begining i just can tget my mind off the.nice shots of the rts my best favorite bus.

Excellent pics.....thank you reducing your pics to 800x600....it didn't take like 1.5 mins to load unlike other ppls pics whom keep having the size over a 1000!
Thanks, I did that because NYCTF automatically resizes images that are too big and it slows down people's computers.
Brilliant shots!

The 5th shot (is that 474?) is especially nice

:D

Gracias! Yeah it is #474 on the Bx40, I seen #534 on the Bx42 this morning as well at the same stop. I would've took the photo but it would've came out (more or less) with similar results.

nice
Thanks.

great picture their so clear i love the shots on the articulateds in the begining i just can tget my mind off the.nice shots of the rts my best favorite bus.
Thank you, I am getting the hang of my camera, believe it or not I only paid $40 for it and look at the nice photos it takes. :D

Nice picture of 8366. All are nice. This is question to all. Is 8207 a repower. I did not look at the rodeo?

-Nicholas Persaud

8207 still has the original Detroit Diesel Series 92 (6V92TA) engine so it's not a repowered bus. It appears to be (MTA)'s storage bus.

8207 still has the original Detroit Diesel Series 92 (6V92TA) engine so it's not a repowered bus. It appears to be (MTA)'s storage bus.

Ahaha! So there is one still in existance!

Hopefully the (MTA) preserves it.

Yeah nice pics Squad Boy, and stay away from the home of the dawgs and their buses. That's my turr-tory. Actually a shot of a KB Dawg, may become a valuable pic. When/If KB gets new buses, then I can remember the bad times, with the bad buses (except 472, 9664,and 9665)..:D:P:p:D:D:D........

Ahaha! So there is one still in existance!

Hopefully the (MTA) preserves it.

And there's #8154 (non-repowered TMC RTS) with the 6V92TA also.
Nice pics, the 8366 looks nice.
It is, though Justin seen it on the B15, Grand Av now has this bus. It's governed at 50MPH (which is high for a Grand Av RTS) and the acceleration is good. There's also some red seats in the back for some odd reason.
Yeah nice pics Squad Boy, and stay away from the home of the dawgs and their buses. That's my turr-tory. Actually a shot of a KB Dawg, may become a valuable pic. When/If KB gets new buses, then I can remember the bad times, with the bad buses (except 472, 9664,and 9665)..:D:P:p:D:D:D........
LOL! Thanks, 5290 and 5258 are pretty good as well, and 5702, damn that bus got takeoff!

LOL! Thanks, 5290 and 5258 are pretty good as well, and 5702, damn that bus got takeoff!

The only articulated from KB that I truly liked to drive, was 5270. Older artic, power better than the 56-5700's with A/C on........

Nice photos, 8366 probaly got ex PBL seats theres an RTS Nova at LGA with ex PBL seats. (Forgot the number though)
Thanks, LaGuardia don't have blue seats left or something?
Great shots, my favorite is the one of 8366.
Thanks, everybody loving that bus huh. B)
The only articulated from KB that I truly liked to drive, was 5270. Older artic, power better than the 56-5700's with A/C on........
I need to check that bus out then..
what yard is it at?
That I don't know, but my homeboy told me about 8154 I need to ask him for more details.

Nice pics, the 8366 looks nice.

In case no one is aware of this just yet, 8366 is currently at the Grand Avenue Depot in Queens.

In case no one is aware of this just yet, 8366 is currently at the Grand Avenue Depot in Queens.
And Grand Avenue governed 8366 to 50MPH, and Justin said 8157 got into a minor accident losing it's driver side mirror on the B47.

8154 with the 6V92TA retired a year ago or so btw, last seen on the B41.

And Grand Avenue governed 8366 to 50MPH, and Justin said 8157 got into a minor accident losing it's driver side mirror on the B47.

8154 with the 6V92TA retired a year ago or so btw, last seen on the B41.

maybe thats why 8156 was moved to the Grand Avenue Depot recently. If not that bus, it had to be something awfully close in numbers.