New York City Subway Route T-Shirts

Earle Baldwin

I thought it was odd that many don't. I guess it might be very complicated gather all the info needed for that.

I had was in traffic court a while back and a gentlemen was up facing the judge about a no truck route ticket and I overheard him say, "my gps told me to go that way your honor" everyone in the room laughed.

Ah those shirts....

I got mines in grey from a T/O who worked in the A Div the ones they sell down at GC shrink...

The ones have now are...

(1),(4),(6),(7),(A),(D),(J),(N)...

I had these for 7 years now and none of em have shrunk...

Those the lines you spent most of your time on as T/O?

I like a good ol' Hagstrom. They're much easier to annotate than a GPS map.

(I know, you can annotate maps in many GPS units, but it's a PITA)

Agreed. Someone was complaining to me that he needs a Blackberry so he can pull up maps to find his way walking from Bkln Hts to DUMBO or Downtown Bkln for job errands. I suggested a MAP, but the excuse was that they're no good if it rains. I don't know much about Blackberries, but I didn't think those things fared any better in the water. :eek:

I have never tried with mine, but I have always had a good directional sence. The only times I have ever gotten lost have been when following my GPS. Lousey commie piece of crap.

I know what you mean. ;) I've always had a good sense of direction as well, and if I was unsure I took a peek at a street map ahead of time.

Those the lines you spent most of your time on as T/O?

When i was in the A Div i was extra extra for 4 years so i spent time on all lines...

Then i picked the (5) and (6) my first pick, my second pick was the (1) and the (2), my third pick i was XL, my last pick i worked the (1),(2) and (7).

When i came over to the B Div i posted on every line except the (L) and the (S)...

My first picked lines i worked was was the (;) and (D), my second pick i worked the (B),(D) and (N) after that its been all (J).

Im thinking about getting a new shirt actually, those silver foil ones are just too sweet. Does anybody know how the shirts fit though? I dont like skin tight shirts but I dont like anything too baggy either, you know just a normal shirt. Would it be safe to just order my normal size or should I go a size up (or down)?

Archived