What's the longest express run on any line in the system?

duelingdragons

Depends on what you mean...if you mean longest express between stations, then it's the (A)/(D), if you mean longest distance a train RUNS express, then I'm sure it's the (4)/(5) on Lexington, with the (A) on Fulton coming in at a close second.

Depends on what you mean...if you mean longest express between stations, then it's the (A)/(D), if you mean longest distance a train RUNS express, then I'm sure it's the (4)/(5) on Lexington, with the (A) on Fulton coming in at a close second.

Yeah, I meant longest express run between two stations.

Is it the (A)/(D) between 59th and 125th?

Maybe that just seems long because its in Manhattan and you can actually put a number of blocks on how long the run is..

I might be way off on this.

This is the longest express run but by no means is this the best express run. The best is the 2/3 between Times Square and 72nd.

Oh, you mean the longest distance between two stations even if there is local stations. If that is, then I am not so sure between the distance of the (A) and (D) Central Park stretch or the Jamaica Bay (A) service.

And sweet, (A) always gets the longest, :)!

JFK and Broad Channel are further apart than 59 and 125, not by much, but by enough.

I was going to say the (E),and (F) between Kew Gardens Union Tpke -21st Queens Br on the (F) and Union Tpke-23rd St Ely on the (E)

Yeah, but there's an intermediate stop at Roosevelt. :D

If the question was WHAT WAS THE LONGEST RUN ON ANY LINE IN THE SYSTEM? I would say:

The JFK express from Jay Street to JFK Airport. No stops in between.

Yeah, but there's an intermediate stop at Roosevelt. :D

If the question was WHAT WAS THE LONGEST RUN ON ANY LINE IN THE SYSTEM? I would say:

The JFK express from Jay Street to JFK Airport. No stops in between.

I'd have to agree with the (JFK) run also. How about some of you B2 guys operating NTT ending the suspense for us ?

Is it the (A)/(D) between 59th and 125th?

Maybe that just seems long because its in Manhattan and you can actually put a number of blocks on how long the run is..

I might be way off on this.

WHen Im on the (A) and (D) from 125th to 59, it feels like u r on the MNRR till 42nd street

The Second would be the (D) from 145th to tremont

3rd the <5> from 149th street the hub and E180th street

then the (E)/(F) from Queens Plaza/Bridge and Roosvelt or 71st

Archived