The (A) and (C)

NYtransit

But, Hudson River... Do you know why the (R) connects Forest Hills with Bay Ridge? That is because these two communites are all Jewish related so it would be a better trip for Jews... Like the (N) and (W) connects to the (Q), Astoria and Sheepshead Bay are all like Greek...

Not the best alignment... Very confusing and eleiminating the (C) Express is a disater unless the (H) can go to Manhanttan...

The (A) Express to Far Rockaway...

The (C) Local to Ozone Park...

-and-

The (H) from Euclid to Rockaway Park would work great...

The (A) and (C) use the local tracks in Eucid while the (H) terminates at Eucid on the Express...

Less Confusion = Awesomeness!

I feel the (C) should just go from 168 to Ozone from 5:02 AM to MidNight and WeekEnds, less confusion... And the (:D should go to Bedford from 5:02 AM to MidNight and WeekEnds, less confusion as well...

From 12:01 AM to 5:01 AM (B) and ©'s should terminate both at 145th Street.

There is no need for two 24/7 6th Avenue-CPW lines aka (B)(D).

Maybe the C runnning between 168th and Lefferts 24/7 including overnights make much more sense. This would also give riders at all stations between 168th and Rockaway Blvd 10-15 minute headways overnights.

But, Hudson River... Do you know why the (R) connects Forest Hills with Bay Ridge? That is because these two communites are all Jewish related so it would be a better trip for Jews... Like the (N) and (W) connects to the (Q), Astoria and Sheepshead Bay are all like Greek...
This is the most stupidest comment I've heard from you ever.

I agree w/ that idea 100%. Only problem is

1)The NIMBYS in Ozone Park area going nuts about 'losing 1-seat' express train to/from Manhattan along Lefferts stations.

2)Rockaway Park station riders losing rush hour 1-seat ride to Manhattan.

true.....but then again, the <A> will continue to operate during rush hours. Rockaway customers will not lose the 1-seat ride...

however, customers will lose the 1-seat ride if they was to put the (C) to operate to and from Ozone Park. they can transfer to the (A)<A> at Rockaway Blvd or Euclid Av.

The (A) and (C) do compliment each other between 168 Street in Manhattan and Euclid Avenue Brooklyn. Here's an Idea!

(A) should only go to Far Rockaway, keep current service between 207 Street Manhattan to Far Rockaway Queens.

(C) replaces (A) to Lefferts Boulevard, and runs Express in Brooklyn. 168 Street Manhattan to Lefferts Boulevard Queens, express in Brooklyn.

(E) replaces (C) from Chambers Street in Manhattan to Euclid Avenue Brooklyn, makes all stops in Brooklyn.

(H) replaces (S) shuttle and goes to Euclid Avenue from Rockaway Park Queens.

I have a question, why is everyone choosing the (C) to go to Lefferts? In my opinion Lefferts has more ridership than Rock Park. In my opinion thats a reason right there why the (A) should stay at Lefferts and the (C) extend to Rock Park.

I think everyone likes the (C) to go to Lefferts Boulevard because the (A) doesn't go to that terminal late at night, only a (S) operates between Euclid Avenue, ©'s southern terminus, and Lefferts Boulevard, and the (C) does not run late at night. Therefore a (C) extension to Lefferts Boulevard would be a good idea, but then again, Rockaway Park (C) service would be great too, bring back the 1980's (C) service.

Too bad you posters don't work for the (MTA). They're trying to eliminate service and workers on the midnights. You're actually adding services. They want (A),(F),(2) and (4) locals overnight and NO expresses at that time. If they could they would even try to OPTO those lines from end to end on the midnights.Think of the savings on personnel alone. That's the reality. Look at the proposal for the (N) overnight. That's at least two trains and crews eliminated right there.

I think everyone likes the (C) to go to Lefferts Boulevard because the (A) doesn't go to that terminal late at night, only a (S) operates between Euclid Avenue, ©'s southern terminus, and Lefferts Boulevard, and the (C) does not run late at night. Therefore a (C) extension to Lefferts Boulevard would be a good idea, but then again, Rockaway Park (C) service would be great too, bring back the 1980's (C) service.

Here is my idea...

(C) All times except nights from 168 St to Rockaway Park via local.

Nights to Euclid Av only via local.

(A) All times from 207 St to Far Rockaway via express

(H) All times from 145 St to Lefferts Blvd via local.

(S) All times from Euclid av to Rockaway Park.

Open 4 ideas.

Here is my idea...

(C) All times except nights from 168 St to Rockaway Park via local.

Nights to Euclid Av only via local.

(A) All times from 207 St to Far Rockaway via express

(H) All times from 145 St to Lefferts Blvd via local.

(S) All times from Euclid av to Rockaway Park.

Open 4 ideas.

Though its not going to happen....but I love your 4 ideas:D (A) express via Central Park West/8th Avenue/Fulton Street 24/7=hotness:cool:.

I'm going to say this in the most polite way possible....do a little more research.

The (R) runs between Forest Hills & Bay Ridge because the (R) gets direct access to Jamaica Yards, before the (R) ran to Forest Hills, it ran to Astoria, but switched terminals with the (N). Racials issues was NEVER a factor. Thats like saying the (N) runs to Manhattan and Brooklyn cause it gives the asians a better trip......

Racial matters is NEVER and will NEVER be a factor, its all about the neighborhood

P.S. No (C) Trains to Lefferts. Extremely bad idea. Why? Simple, no one would want to have a much longer commute to lefferts.

But, Hudson River... Do you know why the (R) connects Forest Hills with Bay Ridge? That is because these two communites are all Jewish related so it would be a better trip for Jews...

Bay Ridge is "jewish related"? When I did the NYC Century last September, riding through Bay Ridge i'd say it was pretty irish, italian, and chinese. Sorry buddy, but what you just said is beyond stupid.

1. The (A) should only go Far Rockaway-Mott Avenue

2. The (C) should be extended to Ozone Park-Lefferts Boulevard and ran late nights and be a late night shuttle.

3. The (E) should be extended to Rockaway Park /

Beach 116 Street and replace the (S) Rockaway Shuttle.

4. Some (E) can still go World Trade Center.

LOL, your're missing the point the underwater tubes on the (A) and (C) lines are near or at capitcity. THE CRANBERRY STREET TUBES CANNOT HANDLE THE (A)(C) and (E) LINES ALL AT THE SAME TIME!! Do you realize that there would be congestion at canal st brooklyn bound and hoyt sytmerhorn mantthan bound because of three lines trying to merge on to one track???

LOL, your're missing the point the underwater tubes on the (A) and (C) lines are near or at capitcity. THE CRANBERRY STREET TUBES CANNOT HANDLE THE (A)(C) and (E) LINES ALL AT THE SAME TIME!! Do you realize that there would be congestion at canal st brooklyn bound and hoyt sytmerhorn mantthan bound because of three lines trying to merge on to one track???

You could also route the (C) or (E) via the (F), but that would not work either.

Archived