Should there be a bus line from Downtown to Flushing?

MTR Admiralty

Should there be a bus line from Downtown to Flushing?  

1. 1. Should there be a bus line from Downtown to Flushing?

No, we got the Q32, dont u think a bus route would cost teh (MTA) Money? and u guys dont wanna lose the (W)(Z) , so u guys gotta think.. A worthless bus or the subway lol

plus the (7) is getting extended

we even have express buses too u know

No, we got the Q32, dont u think a bus route would cost teh (MTA) Money? and u guys dont wanna lose the (W)(Z) , so u guys gotta think.. A worthless bus or the subway lol

plus the (7) is getting extended

we even have express buses too u know

The Q32 is local, and the (7) isn't being extended to Chinatown.

(B)(D)(F)(V) is 42nd Street-Bryant Park

(7)<7> is 5th Avenue-Bryant Park

Thats a huge different and not the same station

Yes but u did understand wat i meant tho, its till meets up, it doesnt matter tho, the flushing passengers can connect to the 6th ave line for Chinatown service

It is great idea.

To my idea, bus will begin at Willets Point-Shea Stadium, then turning right at Main St, following Q44 route, non-stop to Queens College, then turn right at Queens Blvd, stopping only at Forest Hills Sub, Rego Park and Queens Center Shopping Center, via LIE/QME to Queens-Midtown Tunnel, then non-stop via FDR Drive, following the X90 pattern to Northern Battery Park City.

From there, it will follow X25 via Chambers St, back to FDR Drive.

It is great idea.

To my idea, bus will begin at Willets Point-Shea Stadium, then turning right at Main St, following Q44 route, non-stop to Queens College, then turn right at Queens Blvd, stopping only at Forest Hills Sub, Rego Park and Queens Center Shopping Center, via LIE/QME to Queens-Midtown Tunnel, then non-stop via FDR Drive, following the X90 pattern to Northern Battery Park City.

From there, it will follow X25 via Chambers St, back to FDR Drive.

Yuki again are you aware and forget about the doomesday budget that the MTA is proposing? I dont think your idea of extending the X25 to/from Flushing is happpening any time soon.

Plus Yuki i thought you hated politics. That why you should be involved with it. Not just when the MTA has budget problems. Finally any plans on going back to school?

Yuki again are you aware and forget about the doomesday budget that the MTA is proposing? I dont think your idea of extending the X25 to/from Flushing is happpening any time soon.

Plus Yuki i thought you hated politics. That why you should be involved with it. Not just when the MTA has budget problems. Finally any plans on going back to school?

I meant fantasy bus following the X25 route. Not extending X25.

Yes but u did understand wat i meant tho, its till meets up, it doesnt matter tho, the flushing passengers can connect to the 6th ave line for Chinatown service

They not going to extend the (7)<7> all the way to Chinatown.....they already have several stations in the Chinatown section of Manhattan, so it would make no sense to extend the (7)<7> train all the way down there! BTW it does matter

They not going to extend the (7)<7> all the way to Chinatown.....they already have several stations in the Chinatown section of Manhattan, so it would make no sense to extend the (7)<7> train all the way down there! BTW it does matter

oh boy, i understand, i didnt say extend teh (7) im opose to the idea

we have enogh trains down there

the (7) is better off on the west side then making a U shaped line from East to West to East..

Well, yeah they aren't extending the (7)<7>. Unless if the (L) connects to the (7)<7>, that would make people slightly closer to Chinatown.

Again Chinatown already got several subway stations....the (L) isn't going past 8th Avenue and 14th Street and if the proposed (7)<7> train goes past Times Square-42nd Street it will be to 34th Street and 11th Avenue near the Javits Center

I know, I was just saying the (L) may bring people closer to Chinatown. Not literally dow to Chinatown. Chinatown is the transportation chokepoint of NYC...

Now answer this: How can you send the (L) from 14th Street and 8th Avenue to Chinatown, knowing that's a crosstown local line?

Now answer this: How can you send the (L) from 14th Street and 8th Avenue to Chinatown, knowing that's a crosstown local line?

LOL

Same for the (7)!!! And people are saying extend the (7) to chinatown?? they gotta be joking XD

How about the (7) makes a Loop around Central Park from 42nd to 110th via Amsterdam, across 110, hit the IRT Lex Line, and go south XD now that would be cool LOL:p more of a CRAZY (7)

jk...

Let's get back on topic please. I don't recall anyone saying extend the (7) or (L) to Chinatown.

yes anyways, we got an Express Bus

to bad there wasnt an Express Bus that made a loop from:

Downtown, to the Bronx via I95, Co-op City, via White Stone, via Roosvelt, via I278 down to Brooklyn and to SI's Mall and Back

now theres an express Bus :D

@7LineFan, u have family in china town mateE?

Guest Charles
Well what will happen if this really happens?

It will certainly not happen. Trust me.

And if it does, Chinatown will be a mess. There's already enough cars and people stuffed with mass transportation on crowded, narrow, and stinky streets. Plus, I dont think the infrastructure of Lower Manhattan can handle another subway line!

Archived