Bush Gets Shoe Thrown At Him In Iraq

MTR Admiralty

I was very shocked that the Secret Service did not blast the reporter. Granted Bush is not the best president, but he still is our president for the next month and a half. What if it had been a grenade or a knife, some one at the Secret Service is going to lose their job over this. He did have good reflexes for a 60 year old though.

I was very shocked that the Secret Service did not blast the reporter. Granted Bush is not the best president, but he still is our president for the next month and a half. What if it had been a grenade or a knife, some one at the Secret Service is going to lose their job over this. He did have good reflexes for a 60 year old though.

Some people quickly rounded the reporter up and hustled him out of the room. I don't remember if it was the Secret Service though.

Let's face it, though. If it was a grenade, somebody's dead, even if Bush would have thrown it back, because then the crowd gets it.

Yeah... DUCK skills!

Archived