Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
budsthe4

conductor training

does anyone know if there is a new group of assistant conductors going into training soon? i recently had an interview at MNRR with a few other people and i was wondering about how long would it take after the interview for them to call you.

Did you take something similar to a medical exam? Before training starts there is that, and as for MNRR I don't know precisely but for similar NYCT positions it is not immediate after the interview. Good luck.

Did you take something similar to a medical exam? Before training starts there is that, and as for MNRR I don't know precisely but for similar NYCT positions it is not immediate after the interview. Good luck.

no, i just had a regular interview. no medical exam. i am assuming if i was to be considered for employment after the interview, then they would call me for a medical exam, then i would be hired??

After the interview, they consider for u to go to do a medical screening, only after that you can talk about hiring and training.