Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Phil D.

Pics From Today, September 13th, 2007 - R160 J Exclusive

Nice! I still haven't caught any R160s yet :). I always seem to get anything but new trains, with the exception being the R142...

Nice to hear the different propulsion sounds of the 2 trains.

Siemens propulsion sound still rule, though.

Nice to hear the different propulsion sounds of the 2 trains.

Siemens propulsion sound still rule, though.

I have not yet experienced the Wonderful Siemens propulsion but it sounds pretty nice in the videos i have seen

Nice photos Phil! I gotta go see the R160 (J) for myself one day. I really like the photo of the single slip crossings. You could tell Phil took these photos by the random chick in the collection of shots. There's almost always a random chick in there somewhere.

That shot looking west ( I believe) from the B'way/Cooper station, WOW, it just seems incredibly busy. That's not a dig on the photographer, it's just that there is a lot going on.

This may be a little premature, but I already miss the colored route designations on the newer cars. They also seem to have no personality, but that could just be me. :)

This may be a little premature, but I already miss the colored route designations on the newer cars. They also seem to have no personality, but that could just be me. :)

I wholeheartedly agree with you on that one Paul.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.