Pre-Christmas Blizzard 2008?

Shortline Bus

Anyone hear about the possible pre-Christmas mega snowstorm or even blizzard for Sunday Dec. 21?

A news flash. The chances of a "white Christmas' just went up dramtically. Not talking a snowstorm on X-mas Day but a possible biggie a few days earlier this weekend.

So come Christmas Day '08(thursday)some leftover snow maybe on the ground.

Weathercaster are now predicting a major winter snow storm and even the possible "B" word (Blizzard for the NYC area)for Sunday Dec 21 This possible snowstorm which could also impact the Giants-Panthers Sunday Night NFL game too.

Another ice/rainstorm on Friday is expected that could bring 3-5 inches of snow to the 5 boroughs before the 'biggie' on Sunday 12/21/08.

So be prepared guys.

Change in forecast. Storm for tommorow 12/19/08 with NYC now might get up to 6 inches. While area in metro region like Fairfield County, Rockland, Orange and Dutchess Counties could get close to a foot.

Looks like snow on the ground on Christmas Day.

Well they say the most snow will happen North of the City and the southern par tof Brooklyn/Queens and L.I. I feel sorry for Manhattan.

Any reactions to pre-xmas storm #1 Friday 12/19 storm or the one for #2 sunday?

I have one:

Never be the idiot to wear your trainers on the day it snows. While I was walking, water got into them through the air vents, and my toes were soaking in freezing water for 2 hours straight. Not a pretty good feeling.

Archived